𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐫

𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐫

Soojin walked through the corridors alone with earphones put in her ears, but without any music playing. She had her hand in one big pocket of the hoodie she was wearing, inside holding the candy bar, while in the other hand she was holding her machete. She was walking everywhere with it, feeling then much more confident. The girl even started to thinking about naming it.
  Behind the corner was another corridor in the end of which was the room when Hyunsoo was locked.
When the girl was walking there, she could hear voices talking about something.
When Soojin entered there, people stopped talking. They all looked at her. It was a woman with her dog, some young girl next to her, two boys and one weird man, that's has all his face beaten up. He was giving her an odd stare.

"Don't stop yourselves," she said, scanning people on the corridor, "I'm here just for a second"

The girl walked pass them, feeling their stares on her back. She wasn't there for a second, actually. Without looking back at them, she started lifting the kind of gate made of bars. Behind it was the doors to the room.

"Ya! What are you doing?" asked one man

Soojin ignored him, taking the hands off the gate, when she finally opened it. She put a hand on the handle, and opened the doors.

"Ya!"

Then she pulled down the gate. The people behind her were even more confused.

"Don't worry," she twisted her head to them, "If anything happens, the gate is protecting us. And I'm first to get attacked, so you have nothing to be scared of, alright?"

But others didn't look very convinced. But the girl didn't care about that.

"Hyunsoo" she tapped on the gate

The boy walked to the doors even earlier, when he heard someone trying to get to the room. He stood on the other side, looking at Soojin.

"Hey"

"Hey," she noticed the look he gave to people behind her, "Ignore them, and sit down"

The girl sat on the floor, and Hyunsoo followed her. She looked back, and when she did that, people rapidly turned their heads, acting like they weren't watching her. She rolled her eyes.
Soojin put the machete next to her on the ground, and from her pocket she took out the candy bar.

"Here," she tried to push it through the aperture in the gate. Hyunsoo took the food from the other side, "I thought you are hungry, because it's been hours since our last meal"