𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

Soojin was on her way to the room where was isolated Hyunsoo. Earlier she stole the key to the room from Eunhyuk, without him knowing, and with a little help of mr. Han, she made a spare key. Now she could visit the boy when ever she wanted to. And that's what she wanted to do at this moment.
She opened the door of the room, and walked in. But the only person in there was mr. Kim. When he noticed that the girl walked to the room, he quickly got up from the couch that he was laying on, and rushed to Soojin.

"Ya! I'm not infected!" he started yelling, but she was looking around the room, ignoring his screaming. Until he grabbed her arm. The girl furrowed, and pushed the man's hand away, "Let me go! I need to go!"

"Where's Hyunsoo?" she asked. The boy wasn't in the room. The man didn't answer, so the girl lifted her machete, "I asked you a question"

"Don't you know? This little brat Lee is using him to get something for him," the man smiled ominously

Soojin furrowed again, "What?"

Mr. Kim chuckled, "Ask him yourself. He's using your boyfriend to go to the nest of monsters, so he could bring some things that are clearly unnecessary"

She ignored the word boyfriend. But why is another person thinking that?

Soojin stood in front of the man confused, and also extremely pissed off at Eunhyuk. The girl turned around, walking away, but mr. Kim grabbed her arm again.

"I helped you! Now, you let me go"

Brunette chuckled, "No fucking way, old man, you're staying here"

She tore out from his grip, quickly leaving the room. The girl slammed the door behind her, and as she walk away, she could hear the man's screams.

Soojin walked very quickly, looking for Eunhyuk. She tried to stay calm, but as she understood mr. Kim, Hyunsoo was treated as useful weapon. That really annoyed her.
The girl walked to the room that the boy was usually hanging in, and he was in there now.

"You thought I wouldn't find out?" she greeted him. Eunhyuk stopped what he was doing and sighed, turning to the girl, "What the fuck are you doing? You can't just order him to go and risk his life"

"He'll be fine"

Soojin scoffed. Then again, "He'll be fine? How can you know that? He's still a human, he can be killed"

"Are you sure about that?" Eunhyuk adjusted his glasses. The girl didn't say anything, "From what I see, he is immortal"

Soojin wanted to slap the man. Freaking bastard.
She opened her mouth to say something more, but loud screams could be heard from far away. The girl twisted her head, looking at the doors confused. Then she looked at Eunhyuk, but he didn't look surprised.