𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Eunhyuk opened door of the room where was isolated Hyunsoo. The boy sighed as soon as he heard them opening, and got up from the boxes he was sitting on. Without a word, or even looking at the boy with glasses, he took from him a piece of folded paper and his spear, and left the room. He put the list in his pocket, don't even reading it. Eunhyuk adjusted his glasses, staring at the boy leaving the corridor, going in the direction of the staircase. When he finally took on the sides all the boxes and cabinets, that were blocking the door, he opened them. Hyunsoo's eyes widened, surprised when she saw a girl inside. He didn't expect to meet there Soojin.

"Hi," she said quietly

She was leaning on the wall, with her hands crossed, her machete was also leaning on the wall. Her hair were pined up in the ponytail.

"Hey," said a little surprised Hyunsoo, "What are you doing here?"

Soojin bounced from the wall, taking her machete on the arm.

"I'm going with you," the boy opened his mouth to say something, but the girl put her finger up, telling him to be quiet, "Don't argue with me, because I'm gonna do that anyway, I already made this decision"

"You shouldn't," murmured Hyunsoo, "There's a reason why I do that, and not you or anyone else. I don't want to you to take unnecessary risk"

"As I said, the decision was already made," Soojin rolled her eyes, "I'm not gonna sit here on my ass, worrying about you, if I can keep you company"

"Why?"

"Why what?" she repeated confused

"Why do you worry so much all the time?"

The girl scoffed, avoiding eye contact with the boy, "Stop asking stupid questions, Hyun"

She walked pass him, almost hitting him with her arm.
    The boy stood behind her, surprised that she shorted his name. No one did that in a long time. His family used to talk to him like that. And it always annoyed him.
   But now he wasn't angry about that. In Soojin's lips, his name sounded soft, even if she was angry, and in some way it made his heart melt.
   The girl didn't even seem to notice his face or either the fact, that she called him like that. Because for her, it wasn't a big deal.

"Are you coming or not?" she asked, twisting head to him

Hyunsoo was woken from his thoughts. He nodded his head, and rushed to the girl.