𝐱𝐢. 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐱𝐢. 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Hyunsoo opened his eyes. He straightened up on the boxes that he laid on. He looked around confused, scanning the room he was in. The girl was standing in front him with a big smile.

"You really fell," said Eunyoo

"Where am I?" asked the boy with raspy voice

Eunyoo chuckled, "This is the place we all gather around and wait to die"

Hyunsoo turned head to her rapidly, "What about others? Are they alright?"

"They're okay," she said, and the boy sighed in relief, "But she made a lot noise when she got here" he looked at the girl confused, "Soojin. She started to swing her machete in front the people, and acting like crazy chick," Eunyoo laughed

"Why?"

The girl looked at Hyunsoo like as if he was dumb, "What do you think? She was worried, where were you after we brought you here," she sighed, "Gosh, people these days are so blind. But I guess, you're not an asshole if you care about others. You should worry more about yourself"

Hyunsoo looked at her surprised. He didn't know what she meant by that.

"Eunyoo," her brother walked to the room

The girl looked at him and rolled her eyes, "I'm gonna tell her that you woke up"

She left the room, on her way, hitting Eunhyuk with her arm.

"Are you okay?" asked the older boy. Hyunsoo raised his head, "You passed out after falling from 9th floor. You were sleeping for three hours. Golden hour saved you, you know?" he didn't say anything, "Isn't it ironic? Golden hour used to mean that it was the last hour to save someone, you know?" Hyunsoo stayed silent, so Eunhyuk repeated his question, "Are you okay?"

The boy put his hand on the back of the head. He felt blood under his fingers, and when he looked at his hand, it was all red.

"I think I'm okay," he said

"That's good," said Eunhyuk, "It's going to be tough from now"

The doors of the room opened loudly, making both boys look in their direction. Soojin walked inside. She rushed to the Hyunsoo when she noticed him sitting on the boxes. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him happy.

The boy was confused, and maybe a bit scared, because this hug was one of the last things he expected. He didn't remembered when was the last time when someone hugged him. This physical contact was something odd, but it was nice. Hyunsoo raised his hand in the air, not sure what to do. The girl let him go, taking a step back. She punched him on the arm, making the boy even more confused, as he put his hand on the arm and hiss quietly.