𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞

𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞

"Cha Hyunsoo. I need to speak with you"

The boy turned his head to Eunhyuk who entered the room. He stood up, and walked to him.

"What?" mr. Kim who earlier bugged the boy with glasses, turned to Hyunsoo, "Why are you taking him? What about me?"

Eunhyuk didn't answer him. He just walked out of the room. Hyunsoo followed him, but mr. Kim grabbed his arm.

"He's just using you, you know that?" he hissed

Hyunsoo looked down at his hand, and then at Eunhyuk who stood in the doors. He didn't say anything. They left the room, closing the doors behind the screaming man.

"It's vital the front gate be properly barricaded, but it hasn't been," said a boy with glasses, when they were walking together through corridors, "And we only have wooden planks and chains, blocking the stairs. Monsters could get through at any moment," he stopped, and turned to Hyunsoo, "The same goes for where you were just now," he crossed the arms on his chest, "Why do you think I took your side? I'll be honest with you. You'll be taking on all the dangerous work from now on. If you don't want to, then I can't help you"

"What do you mean?" said quietly, confused Hyunsoo

"The man in apartment 1408. Can you bring him here?" the boy lowered his head a little, thinking about it, "Soojin already volunteered"

Hyunsoo raised his head surprised, "She did?"

"Yes. But she can't do it alone. That's why I hoped that you can help"

The boy nodded, "Alright, I'll do it," he said quickly

"Great"

   The boys continued walking. They entered the lobby, where Soojin already waited for them. Her brown hair were tied in a high ponytail, and she was wearing a bandana on her head. In the ear she had put an earphone. She turned around, and smiled, seeing them. The girl was holding her machete, and in the other hand she had the boy's spear.

"Hi"

"Hi. Here," she handed him his weapon. Hyunsoo thanked her with a head nod, "Then I guess we can go?"

Eunhyuk nodded his head. The three of the teenagers walked to the other side of the lobby, where in front blocked doors stood Sangwook. On the chair was sitting a scared boy in glasses, not sure what to do, as the man wanted to go outside.