𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Many people are wondering, what are you supposed to do, after having a kiss for the first time? Well, Soojin and Hyunsoo didn't know.

     For the first minutes, they just stared at each other, smiling awkwardly. They held their hands, and later had an idea of sticking their foreheads together again. The girl looked down at the hands.

"And what now?" she whispered amused

"I have no idea," said the boy

The teenagers laughed, and that was the first time, Soojin actually heard his laugh. It was mesmerizing.
    The girl moved from the boy, and leaned on the column, that they were sitting next to. Hyunsoo did the same, but he wrapped his hands around Soojin's waist, lifting her a little, and pulling her to himself. Now she was sitting in front of the boy, almost on his knees, as he held her tightly from behind. She was leaning on his chest, and when she put her head close to his heart, she could feel how fast it beats. Soojin tilted her head on the side, as Hyunsoo put his chin on her arm. Their breaths were in tune.
     They had no idea how much time passed. Soojin had closed eyes, enjoying this moment. They were sitting like this without talking, until the boy spoke.

„I actually have something that you might like..."

Soojin turned her head to him surprised, "Really?"

Hyunsoo nodded his head. The girl straightened up, sitting in front of the boy, as they both turned on the side. He put his hand in the pocket, and pulled out the bracelet that he found earlier. He was looking down, avoiding eye contact with the girl, as he was embarrassed of himself, and scared that the girl is not gonna like it.
    But Soojin's eyes widened, and mouth dropped as she took the bracelet in her hands.

"Oh my God. Thank you," she looked at the boy and smiled, "I love it"

Hyunsoo raised his head, and also smiled softly, as he blushed. Soojin moved closer her face to his, and give him a short kiss on the cheek.

"Can you help me clasp it?"

The boy nodded his head, and took the bracelet. Soojin pulled out her hand to him, rolling the sleeves of her shirt. She didn't mind that he can see her scars. Hyunsoo put the bracelet on her wrist, and locked the clip. Soojin started looking at the bracelet once again, moving her arm around. She didn't expect that in the situation that they are in, she could get a jewellery, let alone such a pretty one.

"Where did you get it from?" she asked curious, "It's beautiful, really. Thank you so much"

"Do I have to say?" Hyunsoo scratched his neck, as he couldn't think of any lie, "It's gonna be my secret"