Chapter 02

••••••••

••••••••

Tucking her knees close to herself she sat in the corner of the dark room where only moonlight was shining, the large silent tears left her eyes unknowingly as her heart pained unknowingly breaking her into pieces now she was trapped nothing can save her ,she can't get away from there even if she wants to...

She smiled brokenly remembering all the beautiful moment she have lived for the first time in her life in that trip without getting worried for someone to judge her but now she was giving her freedom away willingly in the hands of one from whom everyone wants to stay away...

Her head ache badly as she looked out of the window staring at the brightness of moon wanting to turn everything back like it was before at least she was happy in her little world...but someone's evil eye caught her happiness burning everything into ashes leaving  her with only memories of those moments...leaving her alone in this world to fight everything without anyone to defend her.... sighing heavily she smiled sadly shaking her head getting up and walking towards the cupboard that was setting in the corner of the room opening it she took out the little photo frame looking into it finding the women smiling widely with the little girl beside her, her heart ached knowing that she won't be able to smile like this again ever in her life...

"Raham ya Khuda..."she mumbled out feeling her voice breaking with the passing seconds....

(God have mercy on me...)

The loud booming voice of Azan was heard from nearby making her close her eyes as she breathed out heavily feeling the enchanting words falling in her ears....it was like her Allah was assuring her that everything will be alright she won't be at lose at the end...

"Ya rab tu hi tu sab kuch janta hai bus ik iltajah hai tujh sa us zalim ko jeetna mat dena..."tears left her red eyes as she sat on the prayer mat Infront of her God seeking solace from him wanting to feel peace in her restless heart it was like her body was set on fire and she burning in it not knowing how to go out of it...

(O God you know everything... please I want only one thing from you don't let  that cruel person win)

Morning come with brightness falling in every corner of the room but her soul was surrounded with darkness she stumbled lightly holding the side of bed wanting to get up but her head was feeling heavy making the dizziness over power her... gulping lightly Swallowing down the tears not wanting to break down yet again...