Chapter 07

Sitting in front of the vanity she rubbed her palms lost in thoughts like always her glossy eyes shinning with pain...

"Mujh pa yaqeen kyun nahi karti tum..."his words ringed in her mind hitting her heart...

"Apni ankhon sa sab kuch dekha hai kaisa yaqeen karun ap ka..."that was her reply to his words but his next sentence left her in a dellima and she was scared to feel everything once again...

"Ankhain hamesha Sach nahi dekhati..."

Was she wrong to blame him for everything... Was she wrong all along...but why everything was so twisted nothing was normal like it used be...

Walking towards the window she stood looking out finding him standing in the front yard with few of his man instructing them about something while she tilted her head for the first time in her seeing him with this much calmness... He was arrogant to others but for his loved ones he was ready to give everything even if it was his life...

There was unknowingly an innocence in his eyes making her wonder that the man she saw that was real or not was he really Alamgir Sherzai or some monster possessing his body...

But the pain she went through was still lingering in her mind...

Her phone ringed making her look down it was like God was understanding everything in her heart and he had send the only saviour the only person other than her who was affected by everything...

"Hello..."she tried to make her voice as cheerful as possible not wanting the other person on line to sense the pain of her heart but unfortunately our pain is only understandable to the person who is going through the same pain...

"Hello Jaana kaisai ho..."the sweet voice of a girl was heard from the other side making her close her trying to contain the tears inside that were forming in her eyes because now she  addresses her the same he used to do...

"Main thek hun tum kaisi ho..."she replied gulping lightly Swallowing the  actual words she wants to ask her...she wants to scream and ask her how she is living with all the pain inside because Sassi Mastaan was loosing herself a bit by bit everyday...

"Jee rahi hun..."she replied sensing the hidden meaning inside her words and finally both broke down while hiccups echoed on both sides of the phone...

"Sassi...maaf... kar do usa..."she muttered from other side freezing her on the spot like a bucket of cold water was thrown on her suddenly...

"Kaisa kar dun...main kaisa kar dun usa maaf mera jeena ki wajah cheeni hai us na tumhari muhabat tumhari Zindagi cheeni hai..."she shouted chocking on her tears...

"Kya tum na kar diya maaf??"Sassi questioned making the girl on the other side fell silent...

"Maina tu kab ka kar diya...us na wo faisla liya tha jo main kabhi nahi la sakti thi usna meri muhabat ko is dard naak Zindagi sa azad kiya tha..."her words felt like an arrow in her heart...

The girl talking on the other side was more broken and shattered than her because Sassi only lost a bit of her life...but that girl who have forgiven her sinner so easily she had lost her whole universe... everything was messed up once again in her mind...

Is forgiving someone that easy...

"Acha is sab main tumha ik baat tu batana bhool gai main Pakistan arahi hun..."she said finally making her smile both talked for an hour cutting the call with the constant yet sad smile on her face she looked down on her hands her heart feeling heavy with all the things that were happening...