Chapter 09

"tum mera pecha aisa na aya karo..."she mumbled out looking at the young man still following her...she scrunch her nose at his annoying behavior...

"Kyun...."he questioned again making her stop abruptly as she turned swiftly making him crash into her....

"Aghh..."she whined rubbing her head as he stopped just an inch away from her...

He laughed seeing her face turning red from anger while she glare at him hitting his chest with her fist making him stumble back....

"Zalim ladki...itni jaldi bewa ho na ka shok chadh gaya hai..."he whined rubbing his chest making her froze...

"Khudaya ...ladki ab kyun roo rahi ho...marti bhi mujha ho aur roti bhi khud ho..."he said inching closer to her making her clutch his shirt in her fists as she cried while he softly patted her head...

"Aisi batain...na kiya karo...mera dil ko kuch ko hota hai.. Sameer..."she said looking towards him with her glossy eyes...

"Dar kyun rahi ho main kahin nahi jana wala...puri umer yunhi tumha tang karta rahun ga...hamesha..."he said with a teasing smile making her smile between tears...

"Hamesha...."

"Ahhhh...."she shouted as someone kicked her chair making her fall down she was bound to it by a tight rope while a dirty cloth was pressed against her mouth stopping her to speak even a word...

"she shouted as someone kicked her chair making her fall down she was bound to it by a tight rope while a dirty cloth was pressed against her mouth stopping her to speak even a word

Opening her scarlet red eyes she tried to recall everything in the last few hours... she was in Pakistan... in his city...

She wasn't ready to face him but her heart betrayed her as her feet took her to him on their own...

The man who promised to be with her all her life left her alone in the cruel world to fight alone...

And right now she was facing one of the terror that was not meant for her...she was just a normal girl...

A splash of cold water broke her Trace as she fell back coughing violently...

She stared at the man in front of her with hatred but he remained unfazed it wasn't like there was something personal...he was only there for his duty...

And right now she was part of his duty... if it wasn't for the instructions given to him he should have killed her hours ago without batting an eye...

"I won't die like this...you know right...mera Allah mujha aisa nahi marna dega..."she stared at him making him froze on his place.... because she was right somewhere....she won't die like this...it wasn't the right time...