Chapter 05

Noorain walked in the corridor jumping and twirling in her way happy that finally after the week they are going out...these types of races were their way of spending time with eachother....going out to watch the sports and come back after the sunset...

It give her peace that finally things were getting on their track one month ago everything was chaos in this Haveli she clearly remembered everyone's sad faces how her sister was crying because of the rejection...but now it looks like that everything will be okay...

Her eyes fell on the figure sitting in the corner making her furrow she gulped as she walked ahead finding her new sister in law with her head on the pillor...

"Bhabhi..."she asked but girl sitting in front of her was lost somewhere it was like her soul was somewhere else the pain in her eyes was telling the story of it's own...

Walking closer to her she shook her shoulder lightly making her snap back into reality...

"Hun..."she asked lost not knowing what was happening...

(What....)

"Bhabhi jana nahi hai kya..."Noorain questioned with a raised eyebrow as she nodded after registering her words making her smile...

(Sister in law Don't you have to go...)

Both stood up as they walked out of the Haveli walking towards the car that was waiting for them at the front...

"Jaldi nahi a sakti..."Wajhi said adjusting the mirror while eyeing Noorain while she rolled her eyes in return sassyly sitting inside the car not caring about his remark making him shake his head with a little chuckle...

(Can't you come a little earlier...)

Sassi smiled lightly on their bantra as she sat inside the car again loosing herself in the memories of past...

"Thoda jaldi nahi asakti..."someone said making her roll her eyes as she sat in the car adjusting herself on the front seat...

(Can't you come a little earlier...)

"Ladki hun tayar hona main time lagta hai..."she replied glaring at him earning a light slap on her head making her hairs fall on her face...

(Girls takes more time to get ready...)

"Badi aye ladki..."he said driving the car making her cheeks puff with anger...

"Abu sa shikayat karun gi..."she replied pointing her finger at him...

(I will complain to father...)

"Abu sa shikayat karun gi..."the words ringed in her mind as he eyes become glossy making her the few tears fall from them...