Chapter 13

Tw; blood ,death.....

"Congratulations

"Congratulations....Mr Sherzai..."the girl with bright shinning eyes stated forwarding her hand with a smile plastered on her face that didn't even reached her eyes...

Alamgir stared towards her with his hawks like eyes trying to study her but nodded lightly on her words ignoring her hand that was still waiting for his making her shake her head with a scoff smiling one last she left moving away disappearing betw...

Alamgir stared towards her with his hawks like eyes trying to study her but nodded lightly on her words ignoring her hand that was still waiting for his making her shake her head with a scoff smiling one last she left moving away disappearing between the crowd of people....

Almgir's eyes moved with her disappearing figure trying to find the unsettling energy that her presence was ozzing few minutes ago....

Something felt off in this air... and after being in the business for almost 8 years he was sure that something terribly wrong was happening around him....

Walking through the crowd he tried to locate the same face but didn't found anything...he walked faster trying to moved between the crowd of people as they tried to congratulate him for his yet another success but at this time nothing was more worthy enough for him except finding that mysterious girl....

He moved directly towards the staircase were he saw a flowy material of that dress he moved ahead with large steps trying to reach there soon but to his dismay the figure moved with faster steps trying to get away from him....

Opening the door of the terrace his eyes fell on the girl who was standing right in front of his eyes yet few feet away he moved with large steps but as he stood an inch away from her a bullet striked right in to her heart making his eyes wide open catching her hand in a swift of motion prevent her from falling down the building...

The half dead girl that he was looking at with shook took the chain that was hanging around her neck making him hold it forcefully as she smiled...the smile that reached her eyes or even heart...

the smile that reached her eyes or even heart

"Mission accomplished Major...."the only words he heard from her as she took her last breath before people stared coming there hearing the loud gun shot...

He eyed Sohrab telling him what to next as they settled the body on the stretcher....

One more death....one more painful end....and he didn't had any idea how many more were going to happen....

The mission his best friend started was a suicide from the day one as he used to tell him...but Major Sameer didn't listen to anyone...or was he too sympathetic towards the cruelty he saw that forced him to start this mission.... Mission Mehzaal that was what he used to call it... Mehzaal a name that arises a desire in your heart that forces you to remove people's misery...and that was what he wanted to do and what he did....

Major Sameer Agah Ali was people's savior....

"Itni jaldi ja raha ho is baar..."Alamgir Stated as he found Sameer packing his belongings...

"Jaldi kahan ja raha hun is baar pura do hafta ruka hun..."Sameer said jokingly sitting on the bed making him roll his eyes....but for a few seconds when his eyes met Sameer's who looked at him with a sad smile....

"Kya hua koi tension hai..."he asked seeing the few lines on worry on his forehead...

"Mission pa ja raha hun....ya mission meri jeet ka liya hai...mujha harna nahi hai...main kisi surat nahi haar sakta...agar main haar gaya tu lakhon log haar jae ga..."he stated his voice lased with worry his eyes looking down anxiously...

"Nahi haro ga tum...."he said with a smile as Sameer stared at him while his eyes shinned knowing that whatever happens Alamgir will be there for him....

Looking at the moon charmed pendent in his hand his heart felt a sudden twist of sadness....Sameer actually left them...he heard the loud growling voice making him look up towards the sky as the droplets fell on his face one by one making the sadness crawl under them....

Alamgir Sherzai never thought that one day he would be crying for someone but certainly that day had come when his stone cold felt shaken for the only person who was responsible for whatever the little happiness he ever felt in his life...

"Thek ho na tum Sameer....."the worry and fear he never felt was suddenly blooming in his heart....even after assuring himself that it's all in his head he didn't felt peace...and when he received the call from Sameer finally after 2 weeks it was the only thing he asked....

"Main thek hun...par sab thek nahi hain...itna zulm...itni berahmi..ya duniyan aisi kyun hai..."the vulnerable and broken voice was not the thing he wanted to hear at that moment but he was aware that the person on the other hand would never show his weakness even to him if it was not his breaking point...and it have to be something terrible for to be like this....

"Main haar gaya...Mehzaal chali gai...Meh...zaal chali gai..."he stood up from the bed where he was lying a moment ago as he stared ahead in shock with his eyes wide open....the news channel that was broadcasting the news in background ringed in his ears as his hand trembled feeling the fear,agony , anger and hatred building inside his heart....

Mehzaal Fatima...age 6 year old....body found in the dumpster....

Mehzaal who died by someone's cruelty but she unknowingly did started a war...a war between right and wrong a war that would surely benefit the world one day...a war that melted the stone hearts...a war that made the weak face their worst fear...

...............

Don't cry😢

Okay fine...you can do it a little bit...

I'll edit the whole book after completing it so it make better sense but I want to write something that would take the sadness out of my heart...but I know that whatever I do it will be there....

December is really a painful month to go through.... it's my birthday month but it still feels like I have lost my whole world in this one damn month....

Anyway...

Let me know how you felt about the chapter...

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love pearlyouna 💜