Chapter 08

Sassi walked out of the room searching for him wanting to inform him about the arrival of the person who was now her priority...

Descending the stairs she found Kaizar sitting on the sofa in front of the tv making her walk towards him...

She cleared her throat trying to gain his attention and it did he looked towards her standing up from his place...

"Ji Bhabhi..."he questioned as he looked towards her turning his full attention towards her...

"Mr Sherzai kahan hain..."she asked trying not to stutter as he raised his eyebrow registering her words not knowing exactly whom she was talking about...

"Oo bahi wo nicha study main hain..."he said pointing towards the stairs that were going down towards the basement making her node lightly as she turned walking down making him shrug as he again moved towards the tv...

Standing in front of the dark brown door in the middle of halfway she fidget with her fingers in nervousness gulping harshly and finally mustering up the courage she knocked the door lightly waiting for him to let her enter and he did immediately shouting the cold come in but his expressions suddenly changed finding her standing there...

"Please come in..."he said getting up from his place motioning her to come inside as she walked with slow steps towards him standing right before him she gulped finally looking towards him...

"Wo..mujha apko kuch...batana tha..."she said looking everywhere but him making him shake his head lightly as he walked towards the sofa sitting on it...

"Kya..."he asked with a raised eyebrow as she stare at him finally...

"Wo arahi hai..."she replied looking directly into his while he himself didn't blinked for once...

"Maloom hai...maina security team Karachi bhej di hai..."he said finally making her breath in satisfaction she only wants her to be safe she was coming back once again in the place where she was tortured the last time...

Alfaz bayan na karain ga haal e dil...

Ya haal behaal hi kah de ga sab kuch...

"Main...main chalti hun..."she said walking away making him blink at her fading figure...

"Sassi mujha muhabat ho gai..."he said happily running towards her twirling her around making her giggle...

"Kis sa..."she questioned tilting her head making him smile...

"Ik shahzadi hai...dur kahin Macnhister main rahti hai...wahan ki galyon main log uski ankhon ka dewana hain..."he said dreamily making her shake her head as she smiled praying for his happiness...