welcome party + sleepover

Y/ns pov

As soon as your parents said yes to the welcome party, you started to prepare for the party which was in a week.

Once the day came ran to your room and put on your favorite dress

This one (sorry if you don't like it) :

And you did light makeup because you were feeling very insecure

By the time your whole family was ready, it was time to leave. You walked up to castitá and got greeted but Camilo, Mirabel, Dolores, and Pepa.
Your mom, Pepa, and Julieta hit it off right away came seemingly became best friends in a matter of minutes.
Meanwhile your dad, Felix, and Augustine were laughing their heads of while taking about their kids. You also were having a good time with Dolores and mirabel! You guys were having a fun time dancing until a warm hand grabbed your waist and spin you over to face him.

"Care to dance, Princesa~? Camilo asked next to your face making you turn a bright red

"s-su-sure!" You barely managed to get the words out.

You guys started dancing until everyone was watching you, they made a dance circle!

"everyone's watching us!" You whisper yell

"Don't worry, it's only you and me right now" he says in a deep seductive voice

^ A/N: totally didn't steal that from Avatar the Last airbender LMAO

You finished and everyone clapped

"Not bad princessa~"

"You aren't to bad yourself, quapo~"
You turned him red

After a long night, you said goodbye to everyone and headed home.

"Can we go back tomorrow? I promised Antonio we would play king and queen tomorrow"

"For sure, besides, Julieta promised she would teach me how to make her arepas, minus the healing." My mom giggled

"Can I go with you guys? Me, Dolores, Isabella, mirabel, and lusia wanted to have a girls day!"

"Sure, I'll take you over." My mom said happily
————————————————————
Camilos pov:

Tonight was magical, y/n was an amazing dancer. Im going to ask her out tomorrow.
————————————————————
Y/n pov:

I think I like Camilo, I really do. But he doesn't seem to like me back. Probably because I'm ugly.. no one liked me back in Spain , I don't expect any different here. But, he is different..

I change into my silk pjs and head to bed, dreaming of the night you just had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~