Steamy valentine!

BEFORE WE START, NO SEXUAL SHIT JUST MAKE OUTS :)

Y/n pov

You and Camilo really loved each other! You would spend most of your days with him and his family. You always were together and it was a rare sight to see you both apart.

You both were happy and content.

Today is Valentine's Day and the madrigals were having a party. Like always, you spent an hour getting dressed and ready to go

 Like always, you spent an hour getting dressed and ready to go

You dressed up in ^

You dressed up in ^

You got ready and then realized that Camilo probably was going to be waiting for her at their house once that party starts. You started overthinking on if he was going to like your dress and hair but you somehow calmed yourself down and headed to the party.

You see Camilo greeting everyone, he spots your too. You blush, he is wearing this :

He runs to you and kisses you passionately

He runs to you and kisses you passionately. You see other girls getting jealous but you ignore them. You walk in and get pulled over by Isabella and the all the girls start complimenting each other. You all have fun and after a few hours of intense partying, dancing, and Valentine's Day treats, a girl walks up to you and Camilo and asks to see him.. alone.

"Hey cami~~~ can I see you alone... without her." She asked him in a passive aggressive tone.

"Uhh- sure?" He said confused

"Ok!!" She said before she gripped his wrist and started dragging him to the garden. I run up to Dolores

"DOLORES- can you spy on what the girl wants with Camilo. She gives me bad vibes." She said yes right away and we went to the garden and hid.

"She said that she needs to ask him something." Dolores says in a whisper scream

"Camilo sounds confused." She states.

"Will you be my boyfriend cami!?!?" She said loud enough for me to hear hear.

"Oh no.." I said with my voice cracking up.

"I'm so much better then.. her.." she added

"I'm taken. I'm sorry." He says as politely as he can.

I choke back tears. How could she ask him that ON VALENTINES DAY WHILE HES TAKEN.

"Thanks Dolores." You say trying not to make your pain obvious.

You run to the corner of the casita start crying
————————————————————
Camilo pov:

I go back inside and look for y/n, but she isn't anywhere! I start worrying if she heard. She's a bit sensitive so I really hope she's ok. I find her in the corner of the casita. crying. Oh no.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask her

"Do you like her? Do you like her more then me?" She asks whimpering

"CAMILO, SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYONE." Abuela calls out.

"I'll be right back." I say before taking her to my room.
————————————————————
Y/n pov:

I start sobbing harder. He probably does like her more then me.

"Hey." He says in a soft voice

"You love her more. Stop the games" I say back

He comes and takes my hands of my face somewhat violently and presses his lips against mine making me fall onto my elbows (best image I could find LMAOO)

He kisses you deeply while his hands trail to your waist and neck.

He stops to ask for consent before he keeps going and I say yes as long as it follows my boundaries and he kisses me again

He breaks the kiss and says "would I do that if I loved her more before coming back into the kiss even deeper.

You let out a small moan and he gets an idea. He moves to your neck and starts to search for the part that makes you squirm, and once that bitch found it, started sucking and made a hicky. "Ah fuck~" you let out as a moan (POOR DOLORES SHES SO DONE WITH THIS FAMILYS BULLSHIT LMAOOO)

"You love my touch dont you?" He says

"Your mine princessa, I wouldn't trade you for the world, I love you." He says to me cupping my face.

" I love you to." You say before you go to the bathroom and remove all your extra makeup.

"Y'know, you don't need all that makeup." He says surprising me.

" I'm just not comfortable with myself without it." You say sadly

"We already went over this mi amor. You are beautiful." He says going up and grabbing my hands.

"I know. I'm trying." You respond

"Cmon let's head to bed." He says

"Yea." You respond looking tired

You both fall asleep.

A/N
757 WORDS

I LIKE THIS CHAPTER ALOT AND SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU HANGING ILY

IM ALSO WRITING ALOT MORE NOW SO THERE WITH BE A NEW CHAPTER OUT SOMETIME BEFORE FRIDAY!