7 minutes in heaven

NO SEXUAL SHIT ONCE AGAIN <3

Y/n pov:

It was a normal day when me, Isa, and Mirabel were hanging out. Life had been a bit boring lately, and you all wanted some fun

"How about we have a small party with a few friends?" Mirabel asked hopefully

"Sure! Sounds fun" me and Isabella say

We spent the rest of the day planning the small party. We decided that it would be held in Dolores room and the guests would be Mirabel, Isa, Dolores, Luisa, Camilo, Mariano, and a boy we all knew Isabella liked. We started setting up Dolores room with snacks, blankets, board games, and a few other party essentials. Once we set up the room, we let everyone know that they were invited. I told Camilo.

"Hey Camilo! Do you wanna come to a party me and the girls planned?" I asked him with a smile.

"Sure, why not!" He said before kissing my cheek.

"See you there! It's at 8 o clock." I say to him before happily walking away

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov: it's been about 30 minutes and we are all having a blast! I'm playing some just dance with Mirabel and DAMN she has moves. Isabella is with the guy she likes (let's call him Carlos) and I get the feeling he likes her back. Dolores is making out with Mariano and Luisa is having a fun time eating snacks with Camilo.

"Wanna play spin the bottle?" I ask everyone

"Hell yes!" They all say back.

It was Dolores turn first. She spun the bottle and it landed on Mariano, we dared her to kiss him. Easy enough.

After it was Isabella's turn and low and behold, it landed on Carlos. We decided to have fun.

"You think you are a good kisser? Kiss Carlos." I said to her with a smirk

She kissed him and he kissed back. It was kinda gross since she's my best friend but also kinda sweet. I was happy for my her to kiss someone she actually liked for once.

Then it was my turn, I spun the bottle and it landed on Camilo. Everyone thought for a minute before deciding.

"7 minutes in heaven.." Isabella says knowing what she did.

Shit.

"Well, you heard the girl!" Camilo says excitedly. He wants this.

We walk into the closet hand in hand and dimmed the lights.

"May I?" He asks me

"Yes, Mi amor~" I say. Dolores closet looks like this:

So he decides to prop you up on the table so your legs wrap around him and he gives you a passionate kiss, your soft lips against his

He goes to your neck to find the spot that makes you squirm, and once he found it, the bitch made a hickey.

"Ah fuck~" you moan out as he sucks your neck

He smirks.

"Ah good girl~" this man- he knows that this is one of my soft spots.

Then he takes his hand under your shirt and places his warm hands onto your back while kissing you.

"You love my touch, don't you mi amor~" he asks me and I nod yes

I start walking towards the door thinking the 7 minutes were up but before you could Camilo pins you against wall

"Our 7 minutes isn't up." He asks in a stern yet kind way.

"I-" you couldn't even finish your sentence before he kissed you. God this boy.

Before you knew it, the 7 minutes were up.

"Have fun?" Isabella asks smiling

"A little~" I say in a sarcastic tone

"I heard it all, a little is a understatement" Dolores says

"BE QUIET-" I yell

Eventually, the night came to a close and you all went your separate ways. You will never forget how much fun you had that night.

A/N
656 WORDS

DID YOU GUESS 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN FROM MY HINT? IF YOU DIDNT THEN IM SURPRISED! ANYWAYS ILY GUYS