Jealousy

A little bg info:

Y/n pov

When I moved here about 5 months ago, one of the people I met was named lily. She wasn't as rich as some of the others in encanto. She was poor. She barely had enough money to eat. Her dad also died when she was young so she just had her mom. Also for some reason she calls herself Lillian instead of lily since it's more 'classy'. She was always jealous of me. From my house to even Camilo. She hated me. I don't know why, she just did. Though I knew the source of her anger...

jealousy.

/////////////////////////////////////

Y/n pov:

I was just walking around town and helping everyone out. Me and Camilo didn't really have much time to talk lately so today would be the day you hand out! That night at about 5, you and Camilo went and ate dinner at a cafe! You both had a lot of fun

"I missed this" you say while in his arms

"I did too. We need to have more days like this." He said before kissing me.

As we walked home we both talked about what was troubling us. I choose not to tell him about Lilly. I mainly told him I was just stressed out.

You both went to bed happily

The next morning you went out to do your chores but when you were heading to the casita, you saw lily flirting with Camilo..

————————————————————
Camilo pov:

I was finishing up my chores when a pretty girl walks up to me and starts flirting. I feel pretty uncomfortable ngl. Eventually I have to talk back. Oh no. before I leave she kisses me on the cheek. I'm going to admit she is pretty. But I have a girlfriend, y/n, and she's beautiful. Not only that she has a personality, unlike this girl named 'Lillian'. I told her I have a girlfriend and she got visibly mad.

"But I'm better then her." She says to me

"Look, im in a relationship. I cant."
I snap back

And with that, I leave.

————————————————————
Y/n pov:

She kissed him. She's so much prettier then me. She really is. Camilo is probably going to choose her over me. Wait, not probably, he will.
————————————————————
Camilo pov:

I come back to the casita not being able to find y/n.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n!"

"Y/NNNNNN!!"

"Y/NN?!?!"

"y/n?"

She wasn't there. I run to Dolores.

She runs up to me sadly, on the verge of crying

"I cant hear her. Shes gone." Dolores says

No. I refuse to believe it.

I start crying.

"Mi amor.."
————————————————————
Y/n pov:

I ran away. I know it was stupid but he would be better without me, they all would be better without me.

I packed a blanket, sleeping bag, some food, 3 bottles of water, and some clothes.

It was -5 degrees that night, I was freezing. I could barely feel my face. I was so weak and so tired. I tried getting some rest, I just hope they don't look for me...

The next morning, I was weak. I could barely stand up. I tried getting water and it hurt. I ached. It's going to be ok, they are happy without me, right..?
————————————————————
Camilo pov:

I spent every waking hour trying to look for her. What did I do? Did she see us? I don't like her, I don't like Lillian. I need her. It was -5 degrees last night. Please, let her be ok. I need her to be.

I became depressed. Without her, I couldn't function. The only thing my family did for 4 days was look for her.

4 whole days..

A/N
654 words

CLIFF HANGER! LAST PART OF THIS COMING TMRW AT 1:00 EST! BE READY

ALSO I NEED TO CALL YOU GUYS SOMETHING, HOW ABOUT WHORES? LMAO IM NOT EVEN KIDDING- GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS