Lake + sleepover

Y/n pov:

As I was sitting down at dinner, abuela made an announcement.

"Attention! Tomorrow, we all get a break! I have arranged a day of fun at the lake for us all!" She yells making everyone practically jump up and down with excitement

"YAY!! I CANT WAIT Y/N!!" Camilo says holding my hand

"Cant wait either!" I respond to him

We get get ready and head to bed for the long day ahead.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's morning and I realized I didn't have any swimsuits! I can't believe it! I ran to isas room for help

"ISA I DONT HAVE A SWIMSUIT! CAN I USE ONE OF YOURS??" I ask her frantically

"Sure! Take this." She says before handing me a skimpy swimsuit

"Uhh- where's the rest?" I ask convinced this cant be it

"That's it! Now get dressed or we will be late!" She says adding the final touches to her outfit.

"Will the adults be there with us?" I ask. I cant wear this with the adults watching

"No! They stay in encanto! This place is half a mile out of encanto!" She responds happily

"Ok!" I gave her a weak smile before dressing up.

Why do I look like that? I asked myself. NO stop. Leave the mirror.

I put on a cover up and we walk there. It's beautiful! Then, with a bit of hesitation, I take off the cover. But just then I see camilos face. Maybe this wasn't so bad...

He was blushing like crazy!!

I played with him a little by being a bit skimpier then usual like bending down more often and touching my waist a bit more all made him go into overdrive!

Anyways, we had a great time jumping and splashing in the water before we were called by pepa to come home.

"Do you want to have a sleepover in my room?" Antonio asks us all

"Ofc!" We all say to him

We all go home and wash our hair out before eating dinner. Everyone got their favorite!

"Eat up!" Julieta says to everyone with a sweet smile. Her and Pepa are like my second moms, they mean a lot to me.

After we eat, I went to go pack my stuff for the sleepover when Camilo came into the room.

"What was earlier about..?" He asks

"What do you mean?" I ask. Is he mad?

"You know, at the lake. You cant tease me like that.." he says in a deep voice.

I was going to fall into him but Antonio calls out our names

"Y/N AND CAMILO ITS TIMEEEE" he calls out. Way to ruin the moment kid.

We go over to his room and played with him for hours until his bedtime. It was so fun! I eventually tucked him in and read him a bedtime story that he fell asleep through before heading back to Camilo and the rest of the older madrigals.

"Wanna do truth or dare?" Dolores asks

"Yes please!" We all day

"Alright then. I'll start. Truth or dare Isa?" Dolores asks

"Truth" she says playing it safe.

"Do you like Carlos?" (Remember that guy at the party? In 7 Minutes in heaven? That's him)

"Yea.." she says faintly we all knew it we just wanted to be sure

"YESSS"

"I KNEW IT"

"WBK BUT CONGRATS AHH"

And lots of other happy variations like that were sent out. Thank god Antonio is a deep sleeper.

"Truth or dare y/n?" Isa asks me

"Dare." I respond, I'll take the risk

"Take off one article of clothing." Isa Said with no hesitation

I slowly remove my shirt to reveal a red laced bra that turned Camilo the same bright shade of it.

We finish the game with half of us shirtless and the other half who told their biggest secret.

We all go back to our rooms and I was just about to change into my pjs but I felt warm hand wrap around my waist.

"I'm still not over earlier." He whispers

Then he flips me over and I give a nod of reassure before he presses his soft lips against mine as his hands trail my waist.

He goes to my neck and finds my g spot before making a hicky on it.

"Ah fuck~" I moan out

(They finish the make out sesh but I'm not gonna write it, I have other chapters for that.)

"Fuck amor." I say breathless before Camilo smirks.

"I would've done it at the lake but my fam was there." He confesses

"Good call" I say before changing and heading to bed.

You both stayed up late watching YouTube and you couldn't help but think about how much you love this, his big arms around you, the safety and security you felt while with him is the most you've ever felt in your life.

You feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have him.. <3

A/N

836 WORDS

ILYSM NEW CHAPTERS OUT EVERY THURSDAY!!!