Chapter three

As I walk through the streets I look all around me. Nobody will see me. I think as I step through the glass door. I look up off the floor and see a man behind the counter. "What're you here for? Guns, Knives?" "I'll take a knife, Maggot." "How do you know my name, young lady?" His country voice reminded me of my father. I glanced downward then back up at him again. "Word on the street is you sell the sharpest knives." "And what do you need knives for?" "My new kitchen." I looked him straight in the eye and lied. "Well we got some sharp butcher knives for meat, some skinny knives for fruits and vegetables and some other knives for watermelons. We also got a pizza cutter." He had such a country voice, He sounded like he wanted to say Yeehaw. I made an annoyed face and asked, "I'll take a butcher knife. I have all the other ones by now." "how much money do you have on ya, little lady?" If he is trying to trick me into giving him all my money for it, it wont work! "20$." That's the highest I've ever seen a knife be priced, so I said 20$. "Sorry little lady, it's 21.89$!" I picked it up and read the price tag. '21.89' It read. I handed him the money and stood with my arms crossed. I looked around the store as he counted it and saw so many types of gun models. "That's a lot more guns than you were expectin', huh?" He looked at me looking at the guns on the wall. "Hm." He looked back at his money and began counting again. "Yep that's the exact amount. Can I see a butcher license?" I slid it on the table. My foot was tapping in anticipation. He handed it back to me. "Alright, have a sharp day." he winked. "Do they tell you to say that?" I said with low sanity and an annoyed feeling. "Just leave." He chuckled.

I walk into the door of classroom 1-2. I see Riley sitting in the back. "Psst. Riley could you come with me?" She came with me, and since everybody was in class, nobody else could see us. "I need to bring you somewhere creepy for privacy. But for that only." I told her. We walked into an abandoned dumpster. They're supposed to check here next month and rebuild it into something else, I think. "Here," I handed her a mask because it was so stinky. "I just wanted to talk privately about Delilah. I saw you kissing her." "Oh. I'm sorry we didn't want anyone to know yet." "No problem." I replied with a fake smile. "I will keep it a secret if you keep mine." "What's yours"
. . .
I couldn't stab her. I couldn't do it.
RING RING!
I called somebody.
I will be right back Riley, stay here.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Jordan. You're a hitman, right?"
"Yeah Who do you want dead?"
"Riley from class 1-2 at my college. Make it a quick death. 50$."
"Alright. Why me, though?"
"I just couldn't do it.."
BEEP
We hung up.
"Alright hey I'm back, Riley." I said as I stepped back into the dump.
"So, your secret?"
"Huh?"
"Your secret. What is it?"
"oh, yeah.. Uh.. I.. Nevermind I don't have one. I just uhm.. Wanted to bond with you." I felt sad. I was disappointed in myself for having so many feelings. But she must die. I have to do everything I can for Delilah. Everything I can to get her. To keep her. To start a family together.

Hey I have a game like this! Yandere simulator. Is that what I am? A yandere? A creepy killer? No. Not possibly. I just love somebody so much. But because of Riley she doesnt love me. Don't worry. She will... Even if it's her only choice.