Chapter 6: The Paternoster Gang

Victorian London:

The TARDIS dematerializes in a alley on the streets on London, England.

The Doctor: Okay, since this is Victorian London, you'll need a set of Victorian clothes.

Clay Jensen: And where do you expect us to get these Victorian era clothes?

Hannah Baker: Don't worry about it, Helmet. He's got a closet the size of a mall.

Clay Jensen: What?

The Doctor leads Hannah & Clay towards his wardrobe room. Hannah & Clay both select Victorian Era clothing as they change outfits in separate rooms. After they've changed their clothes, they exit the TARDIS.

The Doctor: Welcome to Victorian London.

Hannah begins cracking up by looking at how Clay looked in his Victorian get up.

Clay Jensen: What? What's so funny?

Hannah Baker: (Giggling) You look like Sherlock Holmes.

Clay Jensen: This coming from someone who's dressed up like a Victorian era nanny.

Hannah Baker: (Giggling) Still.

Now Clay begins to crack up.

Clay Jensen: (Giggling) I know.

The Doctor: Nice to see you 2 getting along, now.

Clay Jensen: You look beautiful in that dress.

Hannah Baker: Why thank you, Helmet. And you look adorable.

Clay Jensen: There's that word again.

The Doctor: By the way, why do you call him Helmet?

Hannah Baker: It's my nickname for him.

The Doctor: Why?

Clay Jensen: You don't want to know.

The Doctor: Yes I do. why?

Hannah Baker: Like you heard in class, he looks adorable wearing it while riding his bike.

Clay Jensen: Anyway, why are we here instead of going back to Liberty where everyone will probably wonder where we are?

The Doctor: Helmet, I've got a time machine. They won't even notice you're gone.

Clay Jensen: Ok, you calling me that sounds very weird.

The Doctor: Hush up, Helmet.

Hannah giggles at the fact that The Doctor is calling him Helmet.

The Doctor: Madam Vastra, she called me because she needs my assistance.

Hannah Baker: And Madam Vastra is who?

The Doctor: She's a consulting detective to Scotland Yard. She, her wife, & Strax work together in helping Scotland Yard. Like Holmes & Watson.

Clay Jensen: Wife? They had same sex marriage in Victorian Era?

Hannah Baker: Only you Clay would ask that.

Clay Jensen: I didn't mean it like that. It's just that I didn't know in this era that was allowed.

The Doctor: You're right, it's not. That's why I married them offworld. And whatever you do, don't let Strax intimidate you.

Hannah Baker: And Strax is...?

The Doctor: You'll see when we get there.

The Doctor leads Clay & Hannah around Victorian London. Clay & Hannah were in awe at the sight of the city. The Doctor hails a carriage as they climb aboard it. Hannah & Clay were having the time of their lives. The carriage brings them to the home of Madam Vastra. They exit the carriage as they now stand in front of the house.