One

"Draco I'm scared!" She screamed. "I know, don't worry Maddi, mom and dad are coming!" He shouted back. From beyond the forest, two pale figures emerged, one with long black and white hair, the other with long blonde hair. "Draco what happened?!" Their mother asked. "She was skating but the pond started to break, now she's stuck!" He exclaimed. Narcissa looked to her daughter quickly. Their father slowly stepped on the ice, it cracking beneath him. "Be careful!" Narcissa said. "Come to me slowly," he reached out his hand. Maddison slowly crossed the river, the ice breaking beneath her. "I can't! I'm scared..." she said quietly. "Dont be afraid! You can do it!" Draco smiled. She slowly took a step. The cracks filled with water. "IT'S BREAKING!" Shouted Draco. "I'm gonna fall!" She whispered. "No! No your not gonna fall. Just walk lightly," Lucius said. A few feet away from the land, a cracked circle formed around her. "Dont. Move," he said. He put his hand out to reach her. She took one step, and the ice broke dragging her down into the depths of the water. "MADDI!" Screamed Narcissa. Though she was wearing jeans and a hoodie, the cold knocked her out instantly. Narcissa jumped in after to her grasp her hand and pull her back up.

She swam deeper into the water until she was able to grab her hand and pull her back up

She swam deeper into the water until she was able to grab her hand and pull her back up. "Narcissa what were you thinking?!" Lucius asked helping her up. "I had to get her," she said. Lucius and Draco ran to Maddi to wake her up. But nothing. They took her to saint Mungo's and had to stay for three days and three nights. Maddi eyes opened slowly on the third day. "SISSY!" Draco's eyes lit up with excitement. "Draco... please not now," mumbled Lucius. "But daddy shes awake!" Draco pointed at Maddi who was a slowly sitting up. Narcissa and Lucius both looked to her. "Maddi you awake!" Narcissa smiled. "Thank Merlin. We thought we'd lost you!" Lucius said. "W-where am I?" She asked suspiciously. "Saint Mungo's!" Draco cheered. "W-who are you? E-except for Draco. I know who he is,"  Maddi said to them. The excitement in Lucius eyes faded as he realized what had happened. "We're your parents...?" Narcissa said cautiously. "I-I think I would remember my parents," she said somewhat annoyed. "If I remembered my brother I would remember them!" She snapped. "Let me... let me get the nurse," Lucius said slowly standing up. He walked out of the room quickly. "She's been obliviated... something in the water. There was magic in it. "Then how come her mother wasn't effected?!" He asked annoyed. "I'm not sure... we'll have to further investigate. In the meantime, make sure she gets lots of rest and try to help her remember. Anything could trigger her memories. Take her back to the pond, maybe Diagon Alley?" The nurse suggested. She nodded slowly and left. "So?" Narcissa asked. "Let's take her to the pond," Lucius said. "What?! The pond?" She yelled. "Do you not realize what just happened there?! Merlin did someone use confundo on you?!" She screamed. "Anything could trigger her memories..." Lucius mumbled heading to their daughters room. "Anything?" Narcissa repeated. "Anything,"