Thirteen

Maddi's POV

"Maddi are you alright?" Draco came in. "I'm fine. Jus surprised your still alive," I laughed. "Yah," He smiled. "I feel like mom overreacted," I said. He looked at me oddly. "You feel like that too?" He asked. I nodded. "I understand she was upset. But... jeez," I mumbled. It was one hundred percent true. She had completely overreacted. She had never gotten that upset. When she's mad, she usually just lectures us and leaves us be. She's only ever yelled at our aunt, Bellatrix for trying to get us to be death eaters and stuff like that. And that's when I heard it, my aunts voice shouting a spell. Stupefy to be exact. Me and Draco headed to the hallway to see what it was. "You won't win!" Bellatrix shouted. "Crucio!" Mother had barely anytime to doge. "Avada-" she paused when she saw me and Draco. "Not gonna finish me? Are you a coward Cissy?" Bellatrix laughed. "I'm not going to kill you in front of kids," she said. "And Im not going to kill you in general...." She whispered. "Why?" There was anger in her voice. "Because your my sister..." mother whispered. "This will be continued later," Bellatrix snarled.

Time Skip To Nighttime

Narcissa's POV

I sat next to Draco and smiled. "If you don't want to kill me-" started Bella. "Shh! Draco's alseep," I whispered. "Your weak!" She aimed her wand at my heart and looked me dead in the eye. "We're going to the garden. Now!" She glared at me. I nodded slowly. "I love you Draco," I whispered. I kissed him lightly on the forehead and followed her out. "Crucio!" I swiftly dodged the curse. "Stupefy," "finite!" I blocked the spell again. "FIGHT BACK!" She screamed. "I'm not going to hurt my own sister! Not again," I said thinking for Andromeda. "I give up," I tossed her my wand lightly and she stared at me in disbelief. "Why?" She walked to me until we were only a foot from each other. "I don't want to do something I'll regret," I whispered. "I'm sorry," she said hugging me. I didn't say anything but I hugged her back. We sat in the garden until sunrise just talking.

Maddi's POV

"Mom?!" I called out. I had been calling her name for half an hour and so had the boys. "Where could she be?!" I asked Draco and Father. "I'll check outside," I said. "I'll check Diagon Alley," my father nodded. "I'll stay here and continued looking," Draco finished. We were all panicked to find her. "Mother!" I called. As I was strolling through the gardens, I found my mother and my Aunt sitting near the roses talking. "Mom!" I smiled. I ran up and hugged her. "Where were you?!" I asked. "I was here the whole time," she laughed. "I thought you left us," I cried. "I would never leave you," she smiled stroking my hair. "Never,"