Three

"Cissy! I'm back!" Called a voice. I slowly opened my door and walked down the stairs. "Maddi? You've grown since the last time I've seen you," she smiled. It wasn't a normal smile, one that gave her the look of someone mental. I backed away slowly. "She doesn't remember anyone or anything other than Draco," Narcissa came from the kitchen. "That's because you're not my parents. I don't care if you claim to be but your not!" I shouted. "Good to see you again Bella..." Narcissa said more annoyed than excited. It was obvious she didn't want whoever Bella was to be here. "You look mental," I told her. "Maddi!" Draco hit my hand. "She does!" I argued. "Maybe I am," she said. My eyes widened and I turned to her quickly. "Speaking of which. Cissy you don't mind if I stay here do you? Ministry's after me again," Bella turned to Narcissa. "If you must," she gave Draco a look as to leave so he complied and I reluctantly followed. "So what exactly happened with her?" I wasn't supposed to listen but I was interested to know how I got in this state. "When her and Draco were skating, the pond beneath her broke. They said the water had memory charms in it. We're not sure though considering when I jumped in after her, I wasn't affected," she said. I didn't sound like a lie, but I didn't want to admis she was my mother. "And...? Are they going to investigate?" Bella asked. "They've already started," Narcissa stood up to leave. "I have more questions!" Bella stood up as well. "Ask Lucius," she said walking out. I lost me balance and fell in the doorway. Before she turned around I got back to my hiding spot. "Who's there?" She asked. Although I could not see it, I could tell she'd drawn her wand. "Come out, and I might not kill you," she laughed psychotically. "Please don't hurt me," I said slowly coming out. "Maddi? What are you doing? Weren't you with Draco," she asked. "I wanted to ask Narcissa something," I said. "Oh... alright then," she said. "Though I don't think Cissy's in the mood to talk right now," she turned to the doorway Narcissa had just left to. "Just go back with Draco," she walked away and I headed back to my room. Was it true? No. At least, I didn't think it was.