Two

The man who claimed to be my father took me to a strange place. The wind whistled in my ear and the air was fresh and rigid. "Why are we here? Are you gonna kill me?!" I asked stopping. "I'm not going to kill you!" He said annoyed. "Dont you recognize the place?" He pushed me forwards a bit with his cane. I shook my head. "I-im sorry.." I whispered. "Look around!" He commanded. I looked. The birds sang lightly in the sky while the tree branches were lightly sprinkled with snow. The snow softly fell on the ground and the pond ahead of me was frozen solid. Frozen enough to skate on... I slowly took a step onto the ice. Before I could put both feet on though, someone pulled me back. "Draco!" I scolded. "Don't go on there! Not again!" He said. "Draco go back home!" My father yelled. I glared at him and followed Draco. "Not you," he said threatenly. I wanted to talk back but thought it better not to. Something seemed familiar about the pond though, about the water. When he looked away, I snuck to the pond and felt the ice. When I touched it however, it didn't seem cold, it seemed warm and friendly. I went closer to where there was a hole in the ice, as if someone had fallen. I dipped my fingers into the water, warm as well. Put my whole foot in. Still warm. Then, I put both my legs in and sat down. I looked back to him. Still watching Draco. I stood up and got ready to jump in. As I jumped I heard voices. "LEVICORPUS!" It was the one who claimed to be my mother. "DONT JUMP!" And then my "father". I was sent in the air by my foot. A... stick was aimed at me. No...a wand. Once I was moved away from the pond, the woman said "Libracorpus,". "What were you thinking?!" The man yelled. "Lucius! She's lost her memory. She couldn't have known!" She said. "Lucius?" I asked. The man named Lucius looked at me annoyed. "DONT EVER CALL ME THAT! I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL ADRESS ME AS SO!" He shouted. "STOP!" Her voice was scared, yet demanding and scary at the same time. I didn't dare look at either of them. "Not you Maddi," she said. "Who's Maddi? I thought his name was Lucius," I said. He shot me a deadly glare. "Your Maddi..." she said. "Oh," I responded. "Again Lucius she doesn't know who we are. Give her time," she said. "Fine do what you want with her. Just keep her away from me!" He glared. "Sorry father," I said. He and the woman looked at me quickly. "What?" I asked. "You just called him father," she smiled. "Oh yah I Umm I didn't even think about it......" I mumbled. "That's good... that's a start," Lucius shrugged. "What's your name?" I turned to the girl. "You usually call me mother or-" she stared. "No... your real name. I don't want to trust someone I don't know the name of," I explained. "Narcissa. Narcissa Malfoy," she said with a smile but I could see the small glint of sadness in her eyes. "Ok... I wanna go home. To my real home. Please..." I mumbled. "This is your home," Draco said from beside her. "That's mummy and father is over there," he pointed to Lucius. "Draco I'm sorry but this isn't!" I argued. "If it is then where's my room hmm?!" I snapped. "follow me!" He smiled he dragged me across the manor to a door with a blue dragon and a green snake intertwined with each other. "This looks familiar..." I said tracing the carvings in the door. He opened the door and revealed the room green, black, and blue themed.

"I somewhat remember this," I said

"I somewhat remember this," I said. "I knew you would!" He laughed. "This may be my home... but those aren't my parents!" I said.