Chapter 3

That night Issei had energy to read the whole book about Welsh Folklore, and he got halfway through the one talking about stealth before sweet sleep took him away.

Welsh Folklore was quite diverse and at times bloody, but it made for, surprisingly to the brunette, quite a good read.

When Issei woke up, he felt his body not hurting anymore. In fact he had energy to spare that morning.

His alarm sounded not to long after he had awaken so he silenced it and got up. This time in the screen it was a girl with long purple hair, dark bags under her eyes and a bloody knife in her hands; a Yandere.

Doing some screeches and hearing sounds of popping and cracking come from his stiffened muscles and joints felt really good. Even his neck gave a few sounds away. After that he picked up a towel and went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later he was at the kitchen. His mother gave a little frown but soon a smile came to her face as the brunette started helping her in making breakfast. Nothing too complex, some fried, scrambled eggs, toasts, freshly brewed coffee and salad*. When everything was done, the young Hyoudou started setting the table ready as his mother was observing him and murmuring to herself.

Issei just shrugged and finished setting the table. After that he went upstairs to change into his new uniform.

Tiamat had send him a text message (when the fuck had she got his number?) telling him to come early. It wasn't everyday you got a beauty calling you, even if it was to work hard. Maybe she would be kind to him and even let him...

"Issei...what's taking you so long? Otou-san* is already at the table!" His mother's voice pulled him out of his fantasies.

Sigh...

He finished putting his uniform and gave a quick glance at the calendar at the top of his desk. In 28 days he would start his first year at the Garden of Eden that was Kuoh private academy. He had worked his ass off to enter the institution and pay half-prices. He had abstained from his magazines and videos for weeks. Even watching porn with Matsuda and Motohama had been cut as he desperately crammed book after book to make sure he would be able to enter.

Now it was time to indulge in the flesh of the young maidens of school.

He finished putting his work uniform and grabbed his bag. He even put his tape player and earphones. Even if it was old school, it played wonderfully and clear, was quite tough, and gave him that "feels good" vibe. Going downstairs, the brunette saw his parents at the table, but surprisingly enough, both were waiting for him to sit down.

As he sat down, everybody started to eat and small chat was exchanged. When everybody was done, the older Hyoudou coughed lightly to gather attention to himself.

"Issei, we did not had much time to talk about it yesterday, but I just want to say that I am proud of you! Even if you are a lustful beast and have delusions with a harem, you got into a well-known highschool and even get yourself a job, your first job. I...I a-am proud of you son!" Fucking hell old man, what are you saying this early in the morning huh? Want to make me cry huh?

"Ise...not just your father, but me too...we both are proud of our baby boy. Just yesterday you were so small and cute and now look at you...sniff...growing up...getting a job and even helping at home!" You too mom?! You guys want to make me cry right here huh? Damn it, why can't I stop smiling?

I could do nothing but stand there, happy as all hell for this! I put my arm in front of my eyes and dried the tears before they could spill out. Damn out man and mom making me cry all of a sudden. I could not stop a warm feeling from spreading across my chest. Yeah damn right I am going to make you feel proud of me.