'A new Chat Noir?'

Previously on Friends=Family

--3 hours later--

I finally arrived at the dorms, I was excited to see what they looked like since I have never been in one before. As soon as I step one foot in some one immediately got behind me. I was freaking out and confused on what was going on.

--Present time--

Marinette's Pov-

I was about to ask what was going on,when someone else beat me to it. "Claude what are you doing" I hear someone say. I turn to Felix and my eyes made direct eye contact with his. "You!" I said feeling a bit mad "you're the 'I love you' video girl" he said in a surprised manner. That made me angry "Is that really how you remember me? Hah maybe ladybug should have bunched you harder" I said that last part whispering " Well sorry I don't know your name and quite frankly I don't want to know" he said sarcastically. I was about to bunch him in the face when someone ask "You two know each other?" I looked to who had said that, it was the person who was hiding behind me. "Unfortunately yes we do know each other" I said while grabbing my stuff. "Can someone tell me where my room is?" I said while walking away " Wait you're the one moving in" the guy behind me said in a shocked manner. "Yes unless I'm in the wrong building." I said sarcastically "no no you are In the right building" he said sounding a bit sad. "I'm sorry for being mean, can you please show me where my room is?" I said while stopping in my tracks, he looked happy then promptly dragged me to my room. I smiled at his change of mood, "This is your room, if you need anything just ask" he said while walking away. I sighed and went into my room.

[Found on Google •<•]

'At least there is a window, that is going to make things a lot easier' I thought to myself. I decided to decorate my room until I go to sleep, which is never. I put the box I was carrying on the floor and went to lock my door. I opened the box to let the kwami's out. "Okay guys you need to behave,don't let anyone see you and don't go out unless you tell me first" I said before going outside and getting all my things. I started to unpack my things when I realized I had to patrol Paris. I also remembered that I have Chat Noir's miraculous " Tikki how am I going to find another cat noir" I asked in a worried manner. "Marinette we can always find another Cat miraculous holder" tikki said while looking at plagg "what do you mean by that tikki?" I said looking confused. " plagg can go find a new holder well only if they are close by" Tikki said while looking at plagg "really?" I asked while looking at plagg. "Ya but can I finish eating my cheese first" Plagg asked while eating "Okay plagg but when you are done you and tikki going to go find a new holder for your miraculous. While I try to figure out HawkMoth is" I said while going on my computer.

-- 1 hour later --

"Hey plagg are you done yet?" "Not yet pigtails" plagg said while shoving a piece of cheese in his mouth. " Now I'm done" "Finally, okay we need a new holder for you ad soon as possible" I said while looking at tikki " Plagg we need to take this seriously Marinette already skipped patrol,So we need to find someone-" Tikki was cut of by my phone ringing. "Hello"
"NETTE HELP ALEX IS TRYING KILL ME!"
"I'M NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU"
"YES YOU ARE"
" What is going on over there!"
"I WAS TRYING TO GO OUTSIDE TO GET SNACKS BUT ALEX DOSN'T WANT THAT NOW SHE IS CHASING ME"
"WELL RUN THEN!"
--call ended--
"Sorry about that Tikki" I said while looking at tikki "It's fine Marinette". "Okay tikki let's Be- wait where's plagg" I asked tikki " what do you mean Marinette he's right-" tikki said while looking to her side " Trixx where is plagg?!" She said while looking around "oh he said he found someone to be a new holder and that he was going to them since he didn't want to listen to you two" Trixx said while eating some sweet berries. " And you didn't bother to tell us because?" "I didn't want to interrupt you" Tikki sighed" well I guess we'll have to trust Plagg's judgment".

--??? Pov--

"So you want me to save Paris?" "That's what I said kid now do you have any cheese" plagg said while looking through everything. "No and you do know what I did right?" "Ya but you fit the cat miraculous, plus my old owner didn't fit the miraculous's description and you do. So what do you think kid you in?" plagg said while for cheese "Sure I need to apologize to Ladybug anyway". "She doesn't know who you are I didn't tell her I was here" Plagg said while looking a bit guilty. "Oh well I guess I'll have to be a good partner to make it up to her" "sure kid whatever you say" plagg said while looking annoye. "What do you eat other than cheese?" "Nothing else" plagg said while looking hungry. "Okay well let's try to find something else for you to eat" "Sure kid whatever helps you sleep at night" plagg looked at his new holder

'hopefully they are better then the last '