'maybe this will be fun'

--Previously--

"He definitely likes you LB" Alle says while hugging me, "no way Alle" I say. Allegra just smiles and walks away.

'the old chat liked me not this one, at least I hope not"
_______________________________

--Present--
Marinette's Pov-

When we got back to the dorms, the window was locked, I turned to Melodie and asked if she locked the window before we left. She says no. We then head to her room to check her window and to our luck it was. We started to panic but I remembered the kwami's were still in my room. After we woke up the kwami's and they opened the window for us, Allegra just fell on the floor, being to tired to even get up and I just stares at Allegra trying not to laugh. We eventually de-transformed and to my surprise Pollen was not tired. In fact she was flying around like crazy and basically almost crashed all of my stuff.

Allegra's Pov-

'I'm so tired! How does Mari do this every week!' I ask myself. I can barely get up and here Mari is trying not to laugh! I tried to get up but my legs didn't want to cooperate with me! Mari decided to help me up, while I'm grateful for her help and support. She almost fell over laughing! She eventually helped me up but was dying of laughter! "Is this really that funny that you're dying of laughter" I ask in a annoyed voice. Marinette was trying to answer but was to busy laughing. While Mari was laughing someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" "It's just me Claude, I came to ask if you guys are alright?" Claude asked sounding confused. "Ya we're fine" "Okay good, anyway do you guys want to go out again tomorrow?" Claude says while sliding a piece of paper under the door. "The school is throwing a welcome back to school fair and I was wondering if you guys wanted to as a group" I pick up the paper and showed it to Mari. She nodded " when are we going to leave tomorrow?" "Around 11 am" he says. We both yell out sure and u think to myself  'maybe this will be fun'
_______________________________
To be continued...
Hi guys so I'm still sick. So I'm sorry this chapter is late. I will post the next chapter soon
Byee