Part 14

Thxs for waiting for this book to update. ♡♡♡ it's short

_______________________________

Felix's Pov-

"I can't believe I did that! I was just guessing, but her saying it confirmed my theory!" I rambled while Plagg was eating his cheese. "Liston Kid, she probably didn't mean to say that she's always been clumsy with her words," Plagg says while flying to get another piece of cheese. "Plagg, she literally told me to my face that she is a ladybug. How can you say that she didn't mean it?" "She never said she was a ladybug, ya know kid she was very clumsy when I last met her in her old school" 'her old school?' "Wait, you knew her before she transferred here?" I am trying to see if I could get more information on Marinette. "Kid, I know you didn't forget that she was in your cousin's school before coming here. " 'Oh right, she did go to my sad pathetic excuse of a cousins school'.

"Look, Kid, she has already gone through a lot since becoming ladybug. Don't make it harder for her. She's still a kid too ya know" "your right I guess people do forget that she is also a kid with the weight of the world on her shoulders" I say while walking towards my bed and promptly laying on it not even noticing giving me a soft smile.

In Marinette's room

Marinette's Pov-

"I'm such an idiot," I mumble to myself over and over again until I notice that Duusuu is staring at the window. "Duusuu, is something wrong?" I ask in a low voice, careful not to wake the other kwami. "I feel like there is a weird flow in someone's emotions. It's upsetting."I'm sure it's going to be okay,"

"Maybe, but that doesn't reassure me that much," whispers into the new silence. "Well, I'm going to work on an outfit that will match Felix's personality!" I say while getting up and looking through the clothes that I have.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"PERFECT!! THIS WILL DEFINITELY WORK FOR THE PLAN!......... SHIT IT'S ALMOST 8AM!?" I grab my outfit and run towards the bathroom.

Allegra's Pov-

I wake up knowing I have to also wake up the other since they hate mornings. I go to the kitchen to see sweets,sandwiches and breakfast ready. 'Who woke up before me? It can't be Felix, he doesn't know how to cook nor can it be the other boys since they are banned from using the kitchen' my train of the stops when I hear someone opening a door. I look to see mari coming out of FELIX'S ROOM!? 'Holy chicken on a mission?!......wow, she looks amazing!' I start fangirling over her outfit.

"MARI-DARLING THAT OUTFIT LOOKS AMAZING! Did you make it yourself!?" I practically yell, not even trying to hide my excitement! "Affirmative, I did indeed assemble this outfit for the sole purpose of this outing. " 'Hold up...why is she talking like Felix?' "HEY ALLE, how are you holding up?" I turned to see Felix in the most un-felix like outfit!? "Is this a new akuma?!" I practically ran towards my room.

Marinette's Pov-

"Pfff wow, that actually worked." "Told ya, Darling, you can practically do anything with the right atmosphere." we both just silently laugh at the thought of the others seeing us like this. "Okay, so what now? Do we just continue as is -" "Or we can start phase 2"