'New Bee?'

--Previously--

"I'm coming in" "WAIT DON'T COME IN-" Allegra opened the door before I can even finish my sentence. She just stares at me with wide eyes, "Marinette are you ladybug.."

--present--
Marinette's pov-

'I've messed up, I've really messed up' I think to myself while panicking on what to say. "Maybe.." I whisper, Allegra just closes the door and just stares at me.'I really hope this doesn't ruin our relationship.."

Allegra's Pov-

'She's ladybug omg she IS ladybug. Wait that means she's been fighting akumas for 2 and 1/2 years. She hasn't been able to be a normal teenager since she became ladybug. She's been through so much pressure, she is still a teenager and with so much responsibility' I think to myself. I don't know to do. What can I do in this situation. I'm starting to panic but I realize if I'm panicking then that must mean she is panicking. 'I need to calm down and focus on the task at hand' I think to myself.

Marinette's Pov-

'She must hate me for keeping this a secret or is she going to tell the other's. Oh no this terrible' I'm panicking thinking that she is going to tell everybody. I was about to say something when she comes up and hugs me. I'm shocked but kinda happy I usually only get hugs from my parents and occasionally from Chloé. "You've been through so much at such a young age, you really are an amazing girl" she whispers while I feel a wave of emotion. "You know you can cry right? The akumas don't come to this side of Paris unless it's a incredibly strong emotion." "I want to cry but I can't" I say while trying to control my emotions. She just smiles at me, I feel like I can truly trust her. "Thank you" I whisper while hugging her tightly. Allegra was about to say something when I started to detransform. "So now that you know, what do you plan to do with this information" Tikki says while grabbing a cookie "I plan to help Marinette out in any way I can, she is still my friend, I won't just stand here and watch my friend get hurt" Allegra says while looking tikki in her eyes, tikki just smiles and turns to Pollen. "She's your chosen one isn't she, Pollen?" "She is but it's her choice if she wants to join and become a hero with Marinette" Pollen says while holding her miraculous. Pollen turns to look at Allegra "Will you be my permanent holder until we defeat HawkMoth" Pollen says while placing her miraculous on Allegra's palm.
_______________________________
I know I said I would make this chapter longer but I need to make short ones until summer, bc hell is making me do tests.
Byee