'You are now my friend'

--Previously--

During the whole entire time they were fighting Mari was making something. I think Felix noticed as well, I wonder what she is making?
_______________________________
Short message but I'm in the hospital when I'm writing this so if you see spelling mistakes or anything else please tell me _______________________________

Felix's Pov-

'What is that girl making'I think to myself while trying to ignore Claude and Allen fighting. I can see that Allegra has also noticed 'Marinette' is making something behind those two Idiots.'Why is this girl even here,why isn't she at her other school being inlove with my cousin?' I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear"I made macarons" I turn my head to see who said that. When suddenly a macaron is shoved into my mouth, I'm confused but I then see everyone else with a macaron in there mouths as well. Allegra is the first one to ask for another one, I'm still confused so I just eat the macaron in silence. I look at Marinette to see that she is smiling and with a tray of macarons in hand. 'When did she have the time to make these?' I think to myself. I then hear Allegra say my question and the girl responds with "I made them when I was making breakfast ". 'This morning? I thought she was asleep until Allegra forced us out?' I think to myself. Allegra turned to look at me, " she made breakfast before we went out" Allegra whispered. I stare at her in shock 'how did she...'

Allegra's Pov-

I smile at Fe's reaction, he really needs acting lessons, his questions are written all over his face. It's priceless! Just when Marinette was about so ask something a akuma alert sounded. We all ran to our rooms, well me and Mari ran to her room and when we got there Pollen did a quick explanation of what she was and does. After we transformed, Marinette told me to follow her lead, like I wasn't going to do that anyway and we went out through her window.

Ladybug's Pov-

I tell Malodie to follow my lead as we head towards the akuma. As we get there I see chat noir, all three of us stop on top of a roof and look at the akuma. It turns out to be Mr.Pigeon again. "So who's the newbie?" "I'm Melodie the new bee miraculous holder " Alle says in a proud voice. "She's the true holder of the bee miraculous, that's why she's here" I say while analyzing Mr.Pigeon.

[Insert cool fight description]

"Good job Chat Noir and Melodie" "It's no problem Ladybug/bugette" both stared at each other with confusion. I giggle at their reactions, "well chat me and Melodie need to go take Mr. Pigeon home" he smiles and says good bye before running away. "He definitely likes you LB" Alle says while hugging me, "no way Alle" I say. Allegra just smiles and walks away.

'the old chat liked me not this one, at least I hope not"
_______________________________
To be continued♡•♡•••♡