chapter 12

Quick announcement I'll not be naming the chapter's anymore okay now let's Begin
_______________________________

Marinette's Pov

When Duusuu tells us that we were all happy but then I realized that if the plan doesn't work I'll have to fight HawkMoth with only two teammates. "I think we should add some new members to the team" I say while writing a backup plan. Tikki seems to understand why but the rest look confused.

"Who do you think we should add to the team?" "Maybe a turtle or even a peacock" I look at Duusuu when I say peacock. Duusuu nods in agreement. I look at tikki and we both seem to be thinking the same thing but only tikki seems to say it.

"Duusuu can you sense a true owner for your miraculous anywhere near here?" Duusuu seems to be focusing on something. "Yes I can sense a good owner near here. Shall I go find them?" "No wait until you are more comfortable with humans and then you can go"

I say while getting the miraculous book. Duusuu nods in agreement and goes to talk to the other's. I smile at the tiny Goddess and look at the time. 'Welp I'm definitely going to get a lecture from Allegra later' I think to myself.

<Two hours later>

I decided to bake some snacks for the school fair today and knowing Claude he would eat all of them if he could. So I decided to make extra.

[One hour later]

'I think I made to many pastries oops' I think to myself while looking at the dozens of pastries I made by accident. I look around to see if anyone is awake and to my surprise the only other person awake is Felix! 'Why is it always Felix' I think to myself,  "why are you awake at this time?"

"Well to be perfectly honest I haven't slept and I was making some snacks for the school fair" I say while putting away the snacks into a basket. "Well then you should go to sleep then it's unhealthy to stay awake so late" "I'll be fine, I've done this before and plus I have to finish packing the snacks"

I say while trying to finish packing. Once I finish putting away my supplies, I feel a hand grab my arm and pull me backwards. I look to see who was pulling and of course it had to be Felix! "HEY LET ME GO FELIX" he just looks at me and then continues to pull me.

From what I can see he's pulling me to my room. He opens the door and then proceeds to drag me to my bed. He makes me sit down and then just walks to the door! "You are going to sleep, you need energy to have fun with the other's later today" he says while walking out the door. "Why are you so worried about me having fun" I say while walking to the door "Well video girl" he says in a annoyed voice "you seem to make the other's happy" he stares at me after saying that.

"But why are you so concerned about me and the other instead of yourself, I'm just the 'Video girl' here" "Well while I don't like you nor do I dislike you, I know that you make other's happy and that if you are tired the other's will not have as much fun" He says while leaning against the door frame."then why do you call me video girl them."

He seems to be surprised by my question "because I saw the video you sent to my cousin" he says while walking to my desk. I start laughing at his answer, remembering why I sent that video and when I look at him he looks confused.

"I sent that video because everyone thought I had a crush on him and since I wasn't able to convince them I didn't. I just sent that video as a way to get them off my back about 'confessing my true feelings' for him " I say while trying to control my laughter.

"To be honest I don't even like him as a person anymore, he's changed since I first met him and not in a good way" I say while looking down at my feet. That seemed to make Felix laugh, I just stare at him in confusion and shock

Felix's Pov-

'Someone actually doesn't like my cousin! Ha what did he do to make someone actually dislike him and its an amazingly talented person girl too! This is priceless' I think to myself. I try to control my laughter but to my surprise it didn't stop. Once I'm able to control my laughter I look at Vid- I mean Marinette, she seems confused.

"Sorry about that, it's just I haven't met anyone who doesn't like my spineless excuse of cousin and a girl to be more specific!" I say while putting my thoughts aside. She seems to understand my train of thought and giggles at that. "If I may he really is a spineless prik" she says while pulling a book out from under her pillow.

"So I'm guessing you don't like him?" She asks while writing something down. I just nod my head in agreement, she looks up and smiles at me? "Well then since you seem to dislike him just as much as I do, why don't we agree to not mention him and to not give him any of our time" she says while putting the book away.

'She might be on to something with this agreement' I think to myself. I nod my head in agreement and she jumps up which actually startles me a bit. "Great then" she says while she claps her hands together. She smiles at me which give me a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Let's start over from the beginning" she says while holding her hand out "Hi I'm Marinette Dupen-cheng and what is your name?" I look at her hand for a second "Hello Marinette, I'm Felix Graham de Vanily" I say while taking her offered hand.