'Your ladybug!?'

-- previously--

"Good job Chat Noir" I say while helping the Akumatized person up. I turn around to see that he is gone.
'Until we meet again'

-- Present--
Marinette's Pov-

I'm running back to the shop I left Allegra and the others at. As soon as I get there Allegra tackles me into a hug, she began to ask me questions like a worried mother. I started laughing at her antics and she stared at me like I'm crazy. "Alle I'm okay I was hiding in a different shop, no need to act like a worried mother" "Well it's not my fault you disappeared during an akuma attack, I'm just looking out for you Mari" Allegra says in a 'matter of fact' tone. "She was worried about you all during the Akuma attack too, she wouldn't stop worrying about if you were alright" Claude says while pulling me into a hug. "You know I was also worried about you" "Sorry for making you guys worrie but when I was hiding I got see ladybug and chat noir fight the Akuma flawlessly it was amazing!" I say happily. I notice Felix looked surprised when I mentioned Chat Noir but I decided to ignore it. We had to cancel the rest of the shopping trip because of the akuma, I was really sad about it because I was really looking forward to it. When we get back to the dorms I head back to my room, I decided to go out on patrol to see if there was any akumas. As I was about to go out through the window I hear a knock on the door "who is it" "It's me Allegra" shoot its Alle I can't let her see me like this. "Just a minute Alle" I say while trying to figure out how to hide. "Are you okay in there Mari?" Alle asked in a concerned voice, "I'm okay. Did you need something Alle?" I say while grabbing my blanket. "No I didn't need anything but are you sure your okay in there?" "I'm sure. I'm just tired that's all" I decided to just hide in my room. "I'm coming in" "WAIT DON'T COME IN-" Allegra opened the door before I can even finish my sentence. She just stares at me with wide eyes, "Marinette are you ladybug.."

To be continued...

---------------------------------------------- hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I'll make the next one a little bit longer.
Byee