Chapter Four-Questions for Gwen and Watching Movies

I must have fallen asleep. Because I was in my bed. I looked at my night stand and saw my phone and a folded piece of paper. I unfolded the paper. It was, well, it was a picture of me. Lee must have carried me to my room. When did I fall asleep?

I saw that I had a text from Candy. She wants to go see a movie and have dinner. I also got a text from my abusive ex boyfriend, Marcus. He still thinks we're together. But we aren't. I broke up with him ages ago. He wants to take me out for dinner. I told Candy that I would love to see a movie and have dinner. And I just told Marcus to screw off.

I rolled out of bed and took a long hot shower. After I showered I got dressed (denim shorts, a yellow shirt that's half and ties in the middle, and a denim jacket) and went to Starbucks for some coffee.

"One iced turtle mocha. Please." I smiled at the barista.

"Alrighty. Name?" He smiled at me as he typed my order into the computer.

"Gwen" I smiled. Not giving my full name.

"Okay. That will be $3.25." He smiled. I pulled out my credit and payed. He made my drink rather quickly. And after he made it, he kept staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked, looking at the man. He was way younger than I was. I normally date people closer to my age.

"Oh. Nothing." He lied.

"Yeah you do. You keep looking at me. Now, why do you want?"

"Your number." He said, blushing.

"Sorry. I'm afraid I can't do that. See, I have a boyfriend. His name is Lee. And you see, I'm rather faithful. So. I'm sorry." I lied. Lee and I aren't dating.

"O-okay. I'm. I'm sorry." He said. I shot him a look and walked out to my car. I got in and drove to down town NY. I decided to do some shopping for some clothes, and stuff. After I shopped, I went to have dinner with Candy.

"So, spill." She said, sipping her martini.

"Spill what?" I asked, sipping my soda.

"You and your relationships. Boyfriend? Girlfriend? G, we haven't talked in ages! What's new?"

"That's all you had to say... You know that." I paused. "And no. I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend."

"Liar." She smiled.

"What?! It's true!"

"Gwen, you've been holding your palm, the one with the cast, to your heart. So I'm assuming that someone signed that spot. No one else has signed your cast. So it's obviously someone you love. So, spill." She smiled.

"Wow. Miss. Sherlock Holmes over here." I rolled my eyes. "There isn't anything to spill." I smiled.

"Fine. How's your arm?" She asked, tapping a finger on my cast.

"Broken. Still. Cast comes off next week." I nodded.

"Have any sketches?" She asked, nodding at my bag. She knew I always carry my sketchbook with me at all times.

"Well, it is the only thing that I can do. So yeah. Wanna see?"

"Of course!" She smiled. I pulled out my book and handed it to her. "Wow! G, these are so good!" She smiled looking at the one of Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock in old fashioned garb. "I love this one." She smiled.

"Thanks... That one was a com." I smiled. "Well, all of the ones in this book are coms."

"Even this one?" She asked, looking at the portrait that I drew of Lee.

"Yeah... It was." I said.

"Gwen, are you lying to me?"

"What? No! Candy, I do not have a boyfriend." I said. "Honest!" I smiled.

"Good."

"What about you?"

"Oh." She showed me her left hand and there was a big ass diamond on her ring finger.

"Wow! Justin finally proposed?"

"Yes! He did. We've been dating for almost five years!" She exclaimed.

"When's the wedding?"

"Oh. We haven't quite figured that all out. I told him that I wanted to wait till you got a boyfriend."

"Well, I'm single and ready to mingle." I winked.

"You're to funny." She scrunched up her nose.

We chilled and for a while before I went back home. We didn't go catch a movie. I was a bit tired. So, I came home, laid down on the couch, and watched a movie. I soon fell asleep.
--------------------------------
I woke up to a knock on the door. How long was I asleep?

"I'm coming!" I said, going to the door.

"Do you want a key?" I asked, looking at Lee, who was standing at the door when I opened it.

"Nope."

"I'm giving you a key. Come in, Piemaker." I said, letting him in. i walked to my purse and pulled out my extra key. "Whatcha doing here?" I asked, handing him the key.

"Oh. I wasn't doing anything. And I was in the area." He smiled, standing awkwardly in the living room.

"Mhm. Okay. Come in." I smiled. We went into my living room and sat in the living room. We eventually ordered a pizza and watched a movie. When it came to a close, it was late. Like 11:30 late. And it was down pouring.

"If you want, you can sleep in my bed." I said, standing up.

"No no. I can go home."

"Don't. It's storming out. And it's late. It'd be much safer to stay. So... Stay?" I asked.

"Fine." He smiled. He stood up and I lead him to my room.

"I'm going to change real quick. I'll be right back." I said, taking my pjs to my bathroom and changing. As soon as I was changed, I went back to my room. Lee was already under the covers in my queen sized bed.

"Don't get to comfy." I chuckled.

"Mhm. Oh. Sorry." He said, scooting closer to the edge.

"It's alright." I said, climbing in to my bed and under the covers. "Goodnight, Piemaker." I said, shutting the light off.

"Goodnight, Gwen." He said.