Chapter Twenty-Six-The Pace's

"Aw. Look at how cute she is." I woke up to a woman's voice. I lightly opened my eyes and looked for Lee. He was on the couch holding Ned. I looked to Daisy's cot and saw Sally, Will, James and Charlotte all around her.

"Lee?" I asked, looking at him.

"Good morning, Bug." His eyes were glued down to his sleeping son. "How are you feeling?" He looked up at me and he was smiling.

"Good. A little sore. But good." I said, sitting up a bit.

"Gwen!" Sally exclaimed looking at me. "You're awake!" She smiled.

"What you name our grandbabies?" Charlotte asked.

"Mother! She just woke up!" Lee exclaimed, standing up.

"It's fine. Really. Do you wanna get her?" I asked looking up at Lee. He nodded and pushed Daisy's cot over to me. I leaned over and lifted her up.

"This little man's name is Ned Andrew James." Lee smiled at me.

"And this little lady's name is Daisy Jane." I looked down at Daisy and she was sound asleep.

"Aw." I heard a woman say from the doorframe. I looked up and saw Candy holding a balloon in the.

"What?"

"Lee texted me and told me you gave birth. I wanted to see my best friend's kids...and to say sorry." She said, entering the room. I nodded.

"You are forgiven." I smiled. She smiled and sat on the couch.

"Lee?" I looked down at Daisy.

"Yes, Bug?"

"Did we ever get car seats?"

"Oh uh."

"Lee, did we forget to buy car seats?" I looked up at him.

"Mother, wanna run to the store with me?" Lee looked up at Charlotte.

"How did we forget car seats?" I asked, laying my head back on my bed.

"We didn't. Mother and I are just going to get somethings for you." Lee said, laying Ned down in his cot.

"Okay." I chuckled, carefully laying Daisy in her cot. James came over and helped me.

"Thank you, James." I smiled.

"You're welcome, Gwen." He nodded. Lee came over and gave me a kiss. Then he and Charlotte left.

"I think we should go with Lee. We won't get to see him as much now that he has kids." Sally said.

"Yeah. I agree." Will said. Will, Sally, and James all left to go catch up with Lee and Charlotte.

"How have you been?" Candy asked.

"Sore. Everywhere is sore. And I'm tired."

"So take a nap."

"I just woke up from one." She didn't say anything.

"What about you?"

"Good. Oakley and I are still together."

"I still have to meet him."

"Her. Oakley is a woman." Candy said shyly.

"I am so sorry! I had no idea!" I exclaimed looking over at her.

"It's okay. May I?" She asked, nodding at Ned.

"Go ahead." I smiled. She picked up Ned and held him.

"He looks like Lee." She chuckled.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Lee isn't going to tell them stories? Is he?"

"I don't know. He might. Why?"

"He was in The Fall right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, his character tells a young girl stories. But, they weren't exactly child friendly."

"I wouldn't worry about it." I said. Candy gently placed Ned back in his cot. As soon as she laid him down, he started to cry. So I picked him up and held him close to my chest. Candy and I talked for awhile before she left. I laid Ned back in his cot as soon as he fell asleep. I clicked the TV on and clicked through the channels to see if anything was on...but let's be honest, nothing is ever on. So I shut the TV off and took in the view of my sleeping children.

An hour later, Lee and Will came in to the room with two large boxes that held car seats.

"We didn't forget car seats?" I asked sarcastically.

"Nope." Lee said, placing the box he carried on the table. Will did the same.

"Good." I laughed.

"Where'd Candy go?" Lee asked, sitting on the couch.

"She went home about an hour ago." I looked over at him.

"Oh." He cleared his throat and looked at Will.

"I-I should probably go. Mom needed some help with somethings." Will smiled, waved and left.

"I like Will. He's funny." I smiled at Lee.

"Yeah. He gets that a lot." Lee smiled. He stood up and went to Daisy's cot and picked her up.

"She looks like you." Lee chuckled.

"Ned looks like you." I smiled and looked at Lee. He was looking down at his daughter, and I swear he started to cry.

"I love you, Lee."

"I love you too, Gwen."

Three Days Later:

"Did the seats click?" I asked from outside the car.

"Yes, Gwen." Lee said poking his head out.

"Do you need help?"

"No. I got this." He said. After a minute he came back out. "Ready?"

"Yeah." I smiled and went in the car. I clicked my seat belt and Lee climbed into the drivers seat.

"What do you think Carl and Thranduil will think of them?" I asked as Lee started the car.

"They'll like them." Lee said, pulling out of the hospital parking lot. I chuckled.

"They better." I smiled. He smiled. Lee placed his hand on my lap and drove us off.

"Can we stop and get some food? I'm so hungry." I said, laying my head back and putting my hand over Lee's.

"Yeah. Where to?" He looked over at me.

"McDonalds." Lee nodded.

After we got some food we went home. Thranduil and Carl both liked Ned and Daisy. Thranduil sniffed them and then left them alone. Carl was excited, but knew his boundaries. Before we ate, we put the twins to bed.

"I'm so tired." I said, crumpling the wrapper to my burger and putting it in the bag.

"Let's go take a nap." Lee said, grabbing the paper bag, going to the kitchen to throw it away.

"That sounds good." I said, standing up. Lee came over and helped me up to our bed room. I laid down and pulled the blankets over me. Lee laid next to me and I cuddled close to him. He started to rub my back and I soon fell asleep.
_______________________________________________________________
Author's Note!!
So, this is the end of this story. Epilogue will be posted next week.
Tell me what you think! And check out my other stories!

'Confetti! It's a parade!!' (Misha Collins)

'Twigs and Sticks' (elf/human; the hobbit)

'DinoCookies' (Dan Howell/danisnotonfire fanfic)

Thanks for reading! Till then!
~JensenOakles