Chapter Twenty-Five-Ned's Daisies

*flash forward a few months*

"Okay. Lee, I'm going to take a nap. I'm bloody tired." I said, going up to our room.

"Sounds good. I'll be down here." He said, going into his office. I climbed onto the bed and under the covers. I soon drifted off.
_______________________________________________________________
"Your babies aren't Lee's." Justin hissed from behind me.

"Leave me alone." I said, trying to get away from him. "And those kids belong to Lee." I barked.

"He's right." Marcus said, coming towards me. he came closer and punched my gut. I screamed to that.

"What do you two want?" I cried out, holding my stomach.

"Don't you understand, Gwen." Justin started. "That man doesn't love you."

"He does!" I yelled. Marcus came closer and slapped my face.

"You really need to learn." Marcus said. He started to punch and kick me. Making me go to the ground and curl up in a ball.
_______________________________________________________________
I woke up with a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I pushed the blankets off me and looked down.

"Lee!!!" I screamed, sitting up. The sheets were soaked. My water had just broke. Moments later, Lee ran into the room.

"Everything alright, Bug?"

"It's time!" I screamed. Lee looked at me.

"Oh. The time? It's 3:30." Lee said, looking like a cute little puppy that's lost.

"No! It is time!" I exclaimed, slowly climbing out of bed.

"Time... Ti...me... Oh!" Realization hit him like a train. He quickly came into the room and helped me down stairs. He grabbed my hospital bag and we went up to his car.

"It's going to be alright. Just keep breathing." He said, getting into the drivers seat, and starting the car.

"I am." I gritted my teeth and looked over at him. "Go!!" I screamed as a contraction came. Lee sped out of the driveway and into town. We were 10 minutes away from the hospital, and we got pulled over.

"Are you kidding?!?!?" I yelled.

"It's alright, Gwen. Calm down. Deep breaths." Lee said, pulling over to the shoulder. The cop came out and up to Lee's window.

"Hello, officer." Lee said, sounding calm.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU JOKING!? I AM RIGHT HERE!! MY WATER BROKE!!! I AM GOING INTO LABOR, LEE!!!!" I yelled.

"Yes. I do know why you pulled me over. As you can see my wife has indeed gone into labor." Lee grabbed my hand.

"Go right ahead. Make sure you put your hazards on." The cop nodded. Lee clicked his hazard lights on and sped to the hospital. He quickly ran in. Seconds later, him and a nurse with a wheelchair came out. Lee pulled my door open and I climbed onto the wheelchair. Lee grabbed the hospital bag and we went in. The nurse brought me to a private room.

"Sir, can you leave so she can change?" She asked, grabbing a gown.

"Go!" I yelled. Lee nodded and went out. The nurse helped me change. I laid down on the bed. She hooked me up to a blood pressure cuff and an IV. Lee came back in, sat in the chair next to me, and gave the nurse my information.

"Dr. McDonald should be right in." The nurse said and left.

I was about to say something to Lee, but a contraction started.