Chapter Twenty-Three- Boys? Girls? Both?

Our "wedding" was just over a month ago. For our honey, Lee took us to London. We did all the attractions. Jamie begged me to get her, her husband, and their un born baby somethings from the Doctor Who Experience. Then we made our way to Paris. We kissed on the Eiffel Tower.

Some people send hate tweets to me about our marriage and pregnancy. But, I've been getting hate anyway. Hate over me dating Lee. Hate over me marrying Lee. But you know what. I'd rather get hate and be happy with my husband.

We get to find out the genders today! When I say we. I mean me. Lee couldn't make it back. They were almost done with filming HaCF. And that made me happy.

Candy hasn't said a word to me since the day of my "wedding". I don't understand why. She was being rude to me, Sally and Jamie. Jamie is close to having her baby. Which is awesome. Just 2 months left for her.
_______________________________________________________________

"I'm a little bummed that you aren't home for this appointment." I said into my phone.

"I know, Bug. I'm sorry." He said. "Call me after it."

"No. I will not. I want you to wait until the two babies come out of me." I said so full of sarcasm.

"Bug, "

"Lee, I was being sarcastic." I smiled.

"I know." He chuckled.

"Next you get to come home. I don't think I can wait that long."

"You can. Maybe you can come to Georgia next week."

"Yeah. Stay with you for two weeks." I smiled. "Lee, I couldn't stay in Georgia for two weeks. It's too hot."

"It was just a thought, Bug." He chuckled.

"I know. My appointment is in 20 minutes. I'll call you after. Love you."

"Good luck. Love you." I smiled and hung up. I walked out to my car and got in. My bump was in the way a little, but I could still drive. I started my car and drove off to the city and hospital. I was so filled with excitement that I could barely contain myself. I parked my car and almost ran in.

"Gwen Pace." I smiled to the receptionist.

"Married now I see." She smiled at me.

"That's right. That should get changed." I said, signing some papers.

"That's alright. We can do it." The receptionist said, typing away at her computer. After I finished checking in, i sat in the waiting area.

Jamie>me: how is everything?

Me>Jamie: fine. Genders today!

Jamie>me: yay!! Let me know!

"Gwen Pace!" A nurse called. I stood up and went to her.

"Hello, Jessica." I smiled.

"How are you?" She asked, leading me to a room.

"Good. Lee isn't home. But that's alright." I said, sitting back on the bed.

"Darn." She said, typing stuff into the computer. "Is everything alright with the twins? Like health wise."

"Yeah. I'm fine. They're both fine." I smiled.

"That's good. Do you have names picked?"

"Yeah actually we do." I smiled. "Even though we don't quite know the genders."

"Well, you'll be finding out today." She laughed. "Doctor McDonald will be right in." And with that she left.

Me>Lee: what if it's two boys or two girls?

Lee>me: so? We'll each pick a name.

"Miss.Stacey!" The doctor said, entering the room.

"Oh. It's Pace now. Mrs. Pace." I smiled, shaking her hand.

"Ohh. Married now."

"Well, we've been married since March." I chuckled.

"I know. Just teasing." She smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Good! I'm feeling just fine." I smiled. "Anxious to find out the genders." I laughed.

"Well, we can get on that in a minute." She said. She asked me some questions. And then pulled over the machine.

"Remember... It's a little cold." She said, pulling out the gel. I nodded and rolled up my shirt. She squeezed some gel on my bump and grabbed the stick from the machine. She started moving it around and clicked on the screen.

"They're so big." I looked up at the screen and smiled.

"Wanna know the genders?" She asked, looking over at me.

"Yeah. I do." I nodded looking at her and then at the screen.

"Alright. So you can see here, that this one is a girl." She smiled, pointing at one baby.

"So Lee gets to name one." I smiled.

"And the other one. If you see here, girls don't have that." She laughed, pointing at the other baby.

"Wait... What?!" I almost sat up.

"Mrs. Pace, you're having a boy and a girl!!" She smiled.

"What?! Oh my gosh!!" I exclaimed.m

"I'm assuming you want pictures." She said, printing off three pictures for me. After they printed, she handed them to me along with a paper towel.

"Thank you, so much!" I said, wiping the gel off me.

"You're so welcome." She smiled. "Congrats by the way." And then she left. The nurse came back in and lead me to check out. After I checked out I sat in my car and called Lee.

"This is Lee Pace. I am not able to talk at the moment. Please leave a message. Thanks." Great. Voice mail.

"Hey, Lee. It's your me. It's wife. I need you to call me when you can! Love you. Bye." No. That wasn't good. I quickly dialed his number gain.

"This is Lee Pace. I am not able to talk at the moment. Please leave a message. Thanks." Voice mail again. That's fine.

"Lee. It's Gwen. Your wife Gwen. I just came from the doctors. You'll never believe it! Call me when you can. Love you. Bye." That's better.

Me>Jamie: guess!

Jamie>Me: what!

Me>Jamie: boy and girl! :D

Jamie>me: YAY!!!

I started my car and drove back home.

"Carl?!" I called as soon as I entered. He's normally running at me when I come home. But he wasn't.

"Carl! Come here boy!" I said, placing my purse on the kitchen counter.
I went to the living room and he wasn't there. I went upstairs to our room and he wasn't there. Then I went to the Nursery and he was there. Thranduil was there too.

"Hey you two." I said, rubbing their heads. I sat on the ground for awhile. Then my phone started to ring.

"I have to get that. It's probably Lee." I said, standing up and going back downstairs. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"So!" I heard Lee exclaim.

"Well, there you are." I said.

"Sorry. I left my phone in my dressing room and we went out for dinner." He said. "How was your appointment?"

"Good! Uh. A boy and a girl!" I smiled, going back up stairs to Thranduil and Carl.

"Really!?"

"Yeah! Really! Ned and Daisy!" I laughed.

"Ned and Daisy." Lee laughed. Lee and I talked for about an hour,

"Well, I better go. I'll call you later. Love you." I said.

"Yeah. Love you too."

"Bye." I said and hung up. I stood up off the ground of the nursery and went back down stairs.