Chapter Twelve-Christmas Suprise

A/N: listen to the song chosen. I'll let you know when. But still listen!
_______________________________________________________________
Christmas!!! It's finally Christmas! And our first one let alone. Lee and I are staying at his farm. We decided to be kids. So I bought a bunny onesie for me, and a super man onesie for him. I also bought Nerf guns and a lot of ammo. We were going to order pizza. We also bought cake, ice cream, beer, wine, and of course PIE! We were going to watch movies late into the night. I made sure none of them had Lee.

"Ready?" I asked, fixing my hair. I had put it in pigtails.

"Only if you are." He said, bring the beer and wine into the living room.
I sat down on the couch and put on a Christmas movie. Lee sat next to me and handed me a glass of white wine. I pushed the play button.

3am rolled around. We were both drunk as hell. We've been running around, shooting each other with Nerf guns and music screaming through out the house.

"Eyyy. Yo! Piemaker!" I said, looking at him from the top of the stairs.

"What?! How'd you get up there?!?! You were just down here!" He yelled, aiming his gun up at me.

"NoOoOoOoOo! Ive been up here!" I said, cocking my gun and aiming it at him.

"Don't do it, Bug." He tried talking sternly, but failed by laughing.

I let out a battle cry, and started shooting him. I ran half way down the stairs then jumped down at him, still shooting him. I landed right on top of him. "Ow. Sorry." I said, sitting on the stair.

"It's okay." He stood up. Lee held out his hand and helped me up. He pulled me into the kitchen.

"Piemaker, what are you doing?" I asked. He took a sip of the wine from the bottle, handed it to me (I took a swig), picked up his phone and started to play music. (A/N: play the song..... Now!)

"Would you take this dance, Miss. Stacey?" He asked, taking the bottle and putting it on the counter.

"Well, my, my. Mr. Pace." I said like a 1920s person. I took his hand. He placed his hands on my hips.

"Bug, would you move in with me?" He asked into my ear.

"Yes." I smiled.

We stood dancing in the kitchen with the music on repeat. Lee started singing.

"Lee..."

"Yes, Gwen."

"I love you." I looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you too, Bug." He went down and kissed me. His lips molded with mine perfectly. This was our first kiss. He pulled back and looked at me. I placed my head on his chest and he placed his head on mine.

We eventually made our way up to bed. No, we didn't have sex. I... I think. I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that.
_______________________________________________________________
"Gwen! Wake up!" Lee exclaimed, jumping on the bed.

"Lee! Hangover! Stop!" I exclaimed, sitting up and looking at the man child. He looked like he was hungover. Which he was. His hair was disheveled, he had tired bags under his eyes, and he had some stubble.

"Come on! Christmas! Presents! Let's go!" He said, jumping on top of me.

"How do you not have a headache!" I exclaimed, pushing him onto the ground. He landed with a loud thud.

"Who says I don't!" He exclaimed. He was still wearing the superman onesie. He definitely looked like a man child.

"Sorry, Lee." I rolled out of bed, grabbed a small blanket and wrapped around my body. "Let's go." I smiled, helping him to his feet. He pulled me down to the ground instead of standing up, then he started tickling me.

"Lee! St...op!!" I let out through my laughter.

"Never!" He said, tickling my stomach.

"Lee!" I laughed. "Ple...ase!"

"Fine." He smiled and stopped.

"Let's go." I said.

"Or we could just lay here. And go back to sleep."

"You're the one that woke me up!" I exclaimed. "What time is it?"

"Oh uh... 7:30." Lee looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"7:30?!" I yelled. "Only 4 hours!"

"Sorry, Bug." He smirked.

"Let's just back to sleep." I said, trying to stand up.

"Or we could sleep here." He said, pulling a big comforter down from his bed.

"Yeah. Okay." I smiled and cuddled close to him. "This works." I chuckled. He kissed my head. Lee started rubbing my back, putting me back to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________

I woke up, back in the bed. My head ache subsided. I reached my arm over to feeling for Lee. But he wasn't here. I rolled over and saw the time. 1:30pm. Wow.

I climbed out of the bed, wrapped a blanket around me, and went downstairs.

"Afternoon, Bug." Lee said from the living room. I turned and looked at him. He was still in that onesie.

"Afternoon, Piemaker." I smiled. I went into the living room and sat next to him.

"Merry Christmas." He handed me a box. One large box.

"Oh. Lee, I didn't get you anything. I didn't know we were going to do gifts." I said, as he placed the box on my lap.

"It's okay. You gave me you." He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you." I said, kinda remembering the events that unfolded last night.

"I love you too." He sighed with a smile.

I pulled the lid off the box. Inside the box was a small baby kitten that was asleep. He was white with faint yellow spots.

"Oh. Lee." I said, picking up the kitten.

"He doesn't have a name yet. So you can name him." He smiled.

"I'm going to name him.... Thranduil." I looked at my new kitten.

"Are we going to name our kids after characters I played?" Lee asked.

"I don't know. I really like Ned Michael. Or... Joseph Michael." I looked over at Lee and smiled. He leaned over and kissed me long and hard. When he finally pulled back, he was holding a small box. He climbed off the couch and opened it. The box held a beautiful engagement ring that had three small light blue diamonds

"Gwen, will you marry me?" He asked.
_______________________________________________________________
A/N: I'm an evil person. >:)