Chapter 1

Mwa: Now say it Nico.
Nico: No.
Mwa: Say it.
Nico: No.
Mwa: *glares*
Nico: Ugh. Fine. We're owned by Uncle Rick.
Harry: And J.K. Rowling.
Nico: Hay! Harry could have done it.
Mwa and Harry: Nope. Had to be you.
Nico: Hmph...

"You summoned me Father?"

"Yes. I have a quest for you my son. But do not tell anyone unless it is necessary," Hades informs me.

"Yes Father. What would this quest be?" I question him bowing low.

"Hecate has a pet world, full of witches and wizards. One of them, Tom Riddle, or Voldemort," he scowls as he says the name,"has tried to accomplish immortality through Hocruxes. I have told you about him already correct?" I nod. Hades really hates this guy. "Well his time for death is past due. However, only one can rid the world of Voldemort. A boy called Harry Potter. The Boy Who Lived. Your quest is to protect him until he can kill Voldemort. You will also go to a wizarding school called Hogwarts."

I snicker. "Nice name," I mumble.

"It is an... interesting name," he spoke while smiling.

"And by interesting, you mean it sounds like a skin disease for pigs," I inquire.

"Hecate will bless you with the magic and knowledge of spells and the wizarding world," he says still smiling.

"Of coarse Father." I said nodding my head. This an interesting quest.

"How long will this quest be?"

"As long as it takes..."

"......"

"Nico."

"Yes Father?"

"I want you to know I am truly proud of you. You and two others shadow traveled across the world, risking your lives to bring peace to unite the Romans and the Greeks to defeat Gaea. You have also gone to Tartarus alone and have returned with your sanity." I wince as he says that.

"I also will give you a blessing. When you shadow travel, or as your friend so well put it, do any 'underworld-y stuff'," I give a nervous laugh and start to blush. He grins. "You will be able to do more without getting as tired."

"Thank you Father."

"You're welcome Nico. And son... I wish to grow closer to my children. From now on, call me Dad." An akward silence fills the room.

I timidly answer, "yes Fa-er... I mean, Dad." He smiles and I return it.

"Good luck on your quest. Here is a note for you. Read it after Hecate blesses you and once you read it, shadow travel to Number 12, Grimmauld Place, London. It's on the back of the note. When you get there, ask to talk to Albus Dumbledore. He will know of your quest and what to do. Good luck Nico." I grab the note.

"Thank you Dad." He nods as Hecate enters the room with a pop.

"Your father has told you of the quest?" I nod. "I will give you my blessing and a letter to Hogwarts. Then you will be transported to your cabin at Camp Half-Blood to pack. You must leave by tomorrow and good luck." She hands me a letter and presses her hand to my forehead. I feel myself being transported to my cabin and once there, I read the letter and then start to pack.

I pack some clothes, some ambrosia and nectar, a couple drachmas and the letter in a trunk next to my bed. I put the note my Fath-Dad gave me in my pocket. Man, I will never get used to calling him Dad.

I leave my cabin when I'm done to tell everyone goodbye. They question where I'm going and how long I'll be gone, and I tell them a quest from Hades and it might be a couple years until I return.  They're all really upset, (especially Will,) but I tell them if I can I'll visit and IM them. Then I IM Hazel and Frank. They had gone back to New Rome. When I finish, I decide I should get a little sleep before I leave.

When I wake up, I'm surprised that I had a dreamless sleep but shake it off. I grab the trunk and check the note to make sure I'm going to the right place. Number 12, Grimmauld Place, London. I concentrate on that place and the shadows surround and transport me to a street. I look around. Number 10, 11, 13. What? That can't be right... I stare at the place between 11 and 13. For a second there was nothing there. Then the spot sort of shimmers and a house appears. Huh. Must have been disguised by the mist. I walk up to the door, open it, and stride inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So. Do you like it? I'm going to try and update this one at least two times each week but might fall a bit behind. Tell me what you think and comment any mistakes I made with grammar or spelling. Also, tell me what you want to happen and I will try and make it happen. And I want to make Hades try to be a bit more fatherly. Goodbye my Fluffles!