Chapter 3

The characters belong to J.K. Rowling and Uncle Rick.

     After everyone introduced themselves, Mrs. Weasley took me upstairs and shows me the room I'll be staying in while I'm here. Then she leaves so I can sleep. I quickly change into my pajamas and go to sleep.

Timey Wimey Stuff Skip...

     I wake up to screaming. I look around the room to see where it's coming from, then realize it's me. I shut my mouth and quickly get up and change.

     Once I'm downstairs, I greet everyone and get some breakfast. Hermione, Ron and Harry, walk down the stairs, arguing about something but once they see me stop.

     "Good morning Mrs. Weasley. Nico," Hermione tells us.

     "Morning," says Mrs. Weasley.

     "Morning," I mumble.

     "Did you guys here screaming last night?" Ron questions us.

     "Yes I did. Do know what it was?" responds Mrs. Weasley.

      "It was me," I say bluntly. "I have these nightmares."

     "Bout what?" Harry asks. I look him in the eyes.

     "Hell." I go back to eating my eggs and toast without saying anything else. Everyone stares at me, obviously wondering what I meant but don't ask any questions. I wasn't lying when I said that though. Tartarus is Hell.

Another Timey Wimey Stuff Skip...

     We have everything we need for Hogwarts now except my wand. Now we're getting me "another" wand because the one I "used to have" broke. I walk into Olivander's with the Golden Trio.

     "Are you Nico di Angelo?" a man says after appearing from behind a shelf.

     "Yes," I say hesitantly.

     "Your father told me you'd be coming and to get you a wand from a special section," he explains. I nod. Sounds about right.

     "Now I want you to close your eyes." I do as he says.

     "Good. Now, look around the shop. Yes that's right. Do you see anything?"

     "There are colors coming from the boxes," I tell him slightly surprised.

     "Yes. Those are the wands' auras. Walk toward the one that you feel is right for you." A black fog like substance seeps into mind from one of the boxes. It seems to be glowing. I walk toward it and grab it.

     "Good. Very good... Now hand me the wand please." I hand him the wand.

    "Ah yes. Chechen with a dragon heartstrings and thestral hair core and a purpleheart and onyx handle. 14 inches." I look at the wand in the box.

    "Why does it have a handle? No one I know has a wand with a handle," Harry inquired.

     "Because, my boy, another name for Chechen is poisonwood. If you touch it, the sap will burn your skin. Now try it out. Give it a flick." Shadows spilled out of my wand and the room darkened slightly.

     "That'll be 7 galleons Nico."

     "Thank you Mr. Ollivander."

     "You're welcome. It's been a while since there's been a half-blood at my shop. Goodbye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! And I know Ollivander doesn't sell wands with any cores other than Phoenix feather, dragon heartstrings, and unicorn hair, but he has a special section for demigods in this fanfiction and they get their wands in a different way. Goodbye my Fluffles!