Chapter 2

Own any of the characters, I do not. Own the characters, Rick Roirdon and J.K. Rowling do. (I was watching Stars Wars ok? No need to judge.)

Voices that had previously echoed through the dark hallway came to an abrupt stop as I shut the door behind me. As my eyes adjust to the sudden darkness, a figure enters the hallway and points a stick at me.

"Who are who and how did you get in here?" a voice growls. A dark gray mane of hair sits atop the figure's head. There are scars covering every inch of his face and a large chunk of his nose is missing. One of his eyes is small, dark and beady. The other large and a vivid electric blue.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'll be asking the questions here boy," he snaps.

"I'm Nico. Nico di Angelo. And don't call me boy," I snarl. "I need to see Albus Dumbledore. Now." He looks at me suspiciously.

"Follow me." He turns around and walks toward one of the rooms. As he enters, I here a voice question him.

"Who is it Moody?"

"Me," I respond walking into the room.

"Stupify!" I hear the same person shout. A red beam of light hits me in the chest and I stumble backwards.

"Hey!" I bark. "What was that for!" Everyone in the room has a shocked expression on their face.

"That's one powerful Death Eater," I hear someone mumble.

"Why would anyone want to eat Thanatos?" I ask confused. I mentally facepalm. That's what Voldemort's followers are called.

"Thanatos? Who's Thanatos?" Someone whispers.

"Grab him!" Someone else yells. Arms fly at me from all directions, holding me still.

"Let me-" I scream before a clear liquid is poured down my throat. It tastes horrible.

"What the Hades is that!" I screech.

"A truth potion," a man says smirking. Black hair frames his face and he seems to have this elegance about him. But the smile on his face doesn't look good at all.

"Schist," I mutter as a remember what the potion does.

"Now, what's your name?"

"I already told that guy. Nico di Angelo."

"Why are you here?"

"I need to see Albus Dumbledore."

"Why?"

"I need to protect Harry Potter." A couple people look surprised when say that.

"What? I'm not evil or anything."

"Do you serve the Dark Lord?"

"Yes."

"I knew it!" A girl yells.

"But then why do you need to protect Harry?"

"He told me to."

"Wait. What's the Dark Lord's name?"

"Lord Hades of the Underworld. Schist. When does this stuff wear off?"

"Hades? Isn't he a Greek god?"

"Duh. Now when does this stuff wear off?"

"It takes 5 minutes to wear off," he answers hesitantly. "How did you get here?"

"Shadow travel. Ugh! Stop asking questions!"

"What's shadow travel?" He asks looking confused.

"When you travel using shadows. Why do think it's called that?"

"How can you do shadow travel?"

"It runs in the family."

"How old are you?"

"About 80. Ack! Out of all the questions you could of asked, you had to ask about my age?!" A look of bewilderment crosses everyone's face.

"How are you 80"

"The Lotus Hotel and Casino. It slows time for the people inside it. I was in there for about 65 years."

"What...?"

"Just ask the next question."

"Why do you serve Hades if he's a Greek god?"

"Um... you wouldn't believe me."

"Try us."

"Uh... I um... I can't tell you."

"What do you mean you can't tell? It hasn't been 5 minutes yet has it?"

"Yes it has. Now would you please let go of me." Everyone looks at me funny and I give them my death glare. They let go.

"Now can you tell me where Dumbledore is?" A man with long silver hair and a long silver beard wearing half moon spectacles walks into the room.

"I am right here Nico." He says shaking my hand.

"Dumbledore?" He nods. "Can we go talk somewhere? Alone?" I add as everyone starts to walk towards us.

We walk into a room by the kitchen, lock the doors and put spells on the room so no one can eavesdrop.

"I have you enrolled in Hogwarts. Tomorrow everyone is getting the stuff they need. I want you to stay here until school starts and get everything you need with them," he informs me.

"Do you have the letter?" I nod.

"Good. Everything you need for Hogwarts is on a piece of paper in the letter. After the feast, I want you to go to my office and the password is Bert Bott's Every Flavor Beans. There we will discuss what to do next."

"Ok," I respond. "But how will I gain their trust after what just happened?"

"Don't worry. I'll talk to them." Once Dumbledore had gone into the other room, I IM Hazel.

"Nico? Is that you?" She asks.

"How's everything going Hazel?"

"Oh it's fine. Why did you Iris Message me?"

"I forgot to tell you I might not be able to come visit for any holidays."

"Oh. Why not?"

"I'm on a quest from Dad."

"Oh. Ok."

"How are you and Frank?" We chatted for a while and said our goodbyes right before everyone came into the room.

"Sorry about earlier. We didn't get to properly introduce ourselves. My name is Hermione Granger, this is Ron Weasley and he," she said pointing, "is Harry Potter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was this chapter? I hoped you like it and I'll update as much as I can. Tell me if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. Goodbye my Fluffles!