Chapter 8 (Yes it's Been Forever Please Don't Kill Me.)

'Sup guys. I'm alive. It's been months since I've updated and I feel really bad. Sooooo, here's an update for you guys. Almost all the characters are owned by Uncle Rick and J. K. Rowling and this is the last time I'm saying it because you guys are smart and I don't need to keep telling you guys.

"Would you mind telling me what you mean by 'somewhere very special'?" I question Doubledoor skeptically.

"A place where no one has been in a very long time..." he replies.

"Seriously? Would you please answer me in way that isn't a riddle?" I tell him, the word please unfamiliar in my mouth. The Headmaster sighs.

"The creators of Hogwarts made the 4 houses Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin," he (finally) answers. "When the Sorting Hat sorts you, the qualities you exhibit the most determine your House. And of course, they knew there might be an exception that shows all the House's traits equally, so they made the Gryffleclatherin House, just in case."

"Does everything here have a weird name?" I ask him.

"It appears so, Mr. di Angelo," he tells me with a slight smile. "Ah. And here we are."

Then, a voice asks, "Which 3 greek goddesses are maiden goddesses?" I jump slightly then look at Doubledoor with questioning look on my face.

"You have to answer Spydur's question to get into the room," he responds to my look.

"Oh. Uh, okay. Artemis, er, Hestia and.... Oh yeah, Athena," I reply hesitantly.

"Correct," the voice rasps. Then Spydur crawls up the wall and waits on the ceiling. In Spydur's place was a doorway. Dumbdore gestures toward it.

"You will be staying here while at Hogwarts, Nico." I nod. "And you already know that you can't tell anyone about your mission."

"Yeah."

"Good. That's all you need to know. Oh wait! Also, I am a legacy of Hecate. Just thought you might want to know." He winks and walks away.

I stare at the place he was before he disappeared around a corner then shake my head. I will never understand these wizards. I turn and walk into my new "home" and hear Spydur scuttle back into place behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys know how tempting it is to stop here??? But it's been FOREVER since I've updated so, you're welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's PoV (WHAT?! There's a point of view different from Nico's?!) Yes, now close your mouth. You'll catch flies.

After Nico left, the Great Hall exploded with the students, and some teachers, yelling a bunch of questions. It gets louder, and louder, until Harry thinks his eardrums might burst. Then...

"SILENCE!!"

The room becomes quiet.

"Thank you. Prefects will now escort you to your dormitories," Mrs. McGonagall said with an exasperated huff.

There is a brief pause before Hermione moves into action.
"First years!" she exclaims. "Follow me!"

Now everybody is starting to get up and heading to their House dorms.

Harry gets up and walks with Ron and Hermione.

"What the heck was that about?" he questions his friends.

"I don't know. Something seems off about that kid of you ask me, mate," Ron answers.

"We'll have to do our research later. Tomorrow we'll meet at the library after school's done," Hermione reasons.

"Does it have to be the library?" Ron whines.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I said so." And with that she marched to the front of the group of first and says the password for this year.

"The Greek Gods."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't kill me! I know it's been literally months since I've updated but, HEY! PUT THAT PITCHFORK DOWN! I am going to be updating more often. In fact, I have a question about updates.
Would you rather:

Have long updates weekly.

Or

Have short updates every other day.

The choice is yours. Thanx for reading Fluffles!