Chapter 12

After going through  boring day of listening to teachers drone on and on, I decided I needed a little more Solace in my day. (*cough* Solangelo *cough*) I walked (ran) to the secret entrance and quickly slipped inside after answering a question. Rainbows glittered in the air after I used the spray bottle ,and I quickly threw a drachma into one. Will's beautiful face soon appeared. He gasped.

     "Nico! It's so good to see you!" Will exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, a smile threatening to form. 

     "Of course it's good to see me. Everyone loved me," I retorted.

     "Well they don't love you as much as I do." Warmth filled my cheeks and my eyes snapped to the floor. I still wasn't used to Will saying that and it made me blush every time. 

     "Oh shut up," I murmured. Then even quieter, "I love you, too."

      This time Will's face lit up and he stammered, "S-so, h-ow was you're d-day?"

     "Boring," I groaned. He laughed.

     "Aw, come on. It can't be that bad." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "See Nico? It wasn't that bad, there's no need to exaggerate," Will told Nico after a lengthy rant. 

     "Yes it was!" I claimed. "It was dreadful. I went the whole day without you!" Will chuckled in response.

     "I guess it was pretty bad then."

     "Will!"

     "Oh come on. You set yourself up for that one."

     "Shut up," I mumbled. Suddenly, a loud clang resounded throughout the common room, Followed by a string of curses.

     "Crap. I have to go Will. I'll IM you tomorrow. Love you. Bye!" 

     Right before I slashed through the image with my hand, Will got out, "Wait, Nico-" I turned around and saw Harry standing there with Professor Dumbledor (I finally remembered his name) by his side.

     "Hullo there, Mr. diAngelo. Harry here, wanted to see you so I brought him in. Sorry about the noise. I tripped over my robes and brought Harry down with me. I'm afraid we might have to replace one the tables as well. It is sporting a very large dent," Dumbledor explained.

     "It's fine," I told him, laughing slightly.  There was a pause.

     "Well, I'm off to go help Professor McGonagall with the other new students on their way. Good luck, Mr. diAngelo." And with that he walked out the door.

     "So..." Harry trailed off. "We, who were you talking to?" I frowned.

     "What?" 

     "When we came in here, I heard you talking to someone. Who?"

     "Uh... A, uh. A friend." 

     "Oh. How were you doing that?"

     "What do you mean?"

     "Well... You're in here alone so..." 

     "Oh. At my summer camp, we learned to communicate in a special way."

     "That's cool, I guess... About you're camp..."

     "Yeah?"

     "What are you're friends like there?" I snorted.

     "Weird. Really weird." I sighed. "But... We're like one big family. And it's actually really nice. I used to hate camp, but I like it a lot more now."

     "...That sounds really nice. So, uh... One more question." I shrugged my shoulders.

     "Shoot."

     "You got a girlfriend?" My face immediately warmed. "'Cause there are so many girls that won't stop talking about asking you out. But none of them know if you have one or not, so they forced me to ask you." My face heated up even more as he kept talking.

     "Are you sure they're talking about me?" I hesitantly asked.

     "Definitely. Sorry by the way. This is really awkward. But it was either this, or falling in love with Pansy Parkinson."

     "It's fine. And no I don't have a girlfriend." I stopped for a second before looking up. "I don't think would like me calling him a girl." Harry stared at me, looking confused for what felt like forever. Then it clicked.

     "Wait. So you have a... boyfriend?"

     "Yeah."

     "You... Have a-"

     "Yep."

     "You?"

     "I'm starting to feel like I've had this conversation before. Yes, me."

     "Okay. I'll go to tell the girls then. They're gonna be upset."

     "Sorry to disappoint," I snickered.

     "Hehe. Yeah. I'll see you later Sassico."

     "That's not my name," I yelled after him as he left the room.