Chapter 10

Nico's PoV

WARNING: This scene contains high Solangelo fluff content.

After walking through the dorm, (more like a house really,) I immediately went to find some water. Once I had done that, I put it in a water bottle and ran towards a window that overlooked a forest. I sprayed the water in front of the window and a small rainbow formed. A drachma flew through the air, and into the rainbow from my hand.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering. Show me Will Solace at Camp Half-Blood." A head of blonde hair and a frowning face greeted me. That quickly changed.

"Nico! You're alive!" Will exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Wow, calm down, Will. I told you I was leaving last night."

"Well, yeah, but a lot can happen in a few hours!" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Over protective much?" I muttered.

"What'd you say?"

"Oh, nothing. How have you been?"

"Fine. Except for the fact that you're not here with me." I felt my face heat up.

"Don't get all sappy on me, Solace." He giggled.

"Awe, come on... I just learned a bunch of lines from a grouchy Aphrodite kid to tell them to you."

"Why were they grumpy?"

"One of her OTP's didn't work out."

"Dude, how are you alive?"

"She said that the only thing that was keeping me alive at the moment, was because she ships Solangelo. So will you let me continue the sappiness?"

"Uhg... Fine," I replied begrudgingly.

"Awe. Come on. You know you love it, Sunflower." Will smirked at me.

"Will!" I felt my face become an even deeper red. "I told you not to call me that!"

"Too bad. At least I don't call you Neeks. And now it's time for, drum roll please." I glared at Will. "Ugh, you're no fun, Sunflower. Anyways, it's been a whole week since I've sung to you, so..." He grinned.

"Oh no," I groaned.

"You are my sunshine.
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
When skies are gray.
You'll never know dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

The other night dear,
As I lay sleeping.
I dreamed I held you,
In my arms.
When I awoke dear,
I was mistaken.
So I hung my head and I cried.

You are my sunshine.
My only sunshine.
You make me ha apt,
When skies are gray.
You'll never know dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away."

A soft smile graced Will's lips. "Well? Was worth the embarrassment of me doing it in front of the camp?"

"Will! You hopeless romantic!" I sigh. "Of course it was worth it. I'd give anything to hear you sing that song to me everyday." I immediately regretted it however, as his mouth twists into to an evil grin.

"Every day?"

"Oops. Never mind. I didn't say anything."

"Nope. Too late. You're going to get me sing that song to you every single day for as long as I live."

"Come on, Will. At least tell me you don't actually cry every morning."

"Will!" Someone out of the image shouted. "Come here!" Will huffed in response.

"I gotta go, Sunflower. I'll IM you later. Love ya. Bye!" And he left the image.

"Love you," I mumbled, swiping through the mist. Did he actually cry this morning? I mean, I know it's part of the song, but Will tends to take songs very literally. I'm going to need to visit camp sooner than I thought.

I walked to a bed and drifted off to sleep with my clothes from today still on. But before sleep had its final hold on me, I thought one thing. I don't know what I'm going to do without him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, the update's on time! It's not as long as the last one, but this means I should be able to do weekly updates. This is what happenedI hope you enjoyed this Solangelo filled chapter and don't plan on killing me.