|Chapter 1|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~aao milo chale, Jaana kahan na ho pta~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Reading♡

The Sunlight peeked through the slight opening of the window and fell on the sleeping figure of a 22-year-old girl

The Sunlight peeked through the slight opening of the window and fell on the sleeping figure of a 22-year-old girl. She groaned and slowly lifted her head from her study table.

Once again she slept on her study table, not because she was engrossed in learning her syllabus but because she was too engrossed in reading the book she brought yesterday.

How can she resist the novels, who make her feel the world while tugged inside a blanket.

Stretching her arms she got up from her table and looked at her room.

It was messy but she doesn't care to clean it as she was living in hostels and here her mom cannot scold her for not cleaning her room.

Taking a quick shower she wore a white t-shirt and skinny fit black jeans paired with a Maroon Cardigan. She picked up her college bag and tied the watch to her wrist. She tied her hair in a high ponytail and walked out of her room.

Walking out of her college she moved towards the small tea stall and sat on the bench ordering a cup of tea for herself.

She looked around while sipping her tea when her eyes fell on a poster

She finished her tea and moved toward the poster

"Valentine special book fair organised for couples"

"Why not single's," She muttered under her breath.

She decided to visit this cafe library that was hosting this fair to know the further rules even when singles can't win any prizes.

The library cafe was the most famous library plus cafe in the city. A perfect combination for book lovers like her.

It was her favourite place where she used to write down her books.

She walked towards her college while looking at her wristwatch when she bumped into someone.