|Bonus Chapter|

Do follow krit_writes before proceeding ahead.

Happy Reading

- - - - - - - - -
~shiddat se nibhao woh aadat hai tu,
Ishq hi nahi,
Rooh ki ibadat hai tu~
  - - - - - - - - -

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Ma'am, autograph pleaseeee," Came a cute voice out of the crowd.

It was the success party of Antara's book that touched the height of success internationally

Antara upped her eyelashes and moved them to see the owner of the voice.

She smiled seeing her five year old son, Ayansh Bajpai, he was dressed in the three piece royal blue suit. The miniature of his father Adit Bajpai.

"Aww, Ayansh my baby,," Antara kissed his temple and took his palm in her hands

"Mumma loves Ayansh," She wrote and drew a small heart along with it.

"Mumma, I miss Papa," Ayansh said, wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

Antara hugged him closely and whispered slowly," I miss him too" and blinked her eyes to stop her tears from flowing.

"The party is almost over, let's go home,"She said, holding the hand of Ayansh.

•••••••••••••

"Sleep Ayan, you have to attend the school tomorrow," Antara said, switching off the lights of his room.

"Ok Ma, good night, I love you."Ayansh said, kissing her cheeks.

Antara placed the blanket over him covering him and kissed his forehead.

Ayansh closed his eyes and Antara sat down beside him patting his head.

She came back to her room and laid down on the bed, sleep was miles away. She flipped on the bed, missing the warmth of her love, her Adit.

She looked at the big portrait, hanging on the front wall of the room.
It was the portrait of Adit, Antara and Ayansh. On Ayansh's first birthday.

As wished by her wife, Adit drew the portrait of three of them with his best of skills.

Antara stood up from the bed and opened the small metal box.

The box had the first ever novel they both read together. She touched the book and closed her eyes drifting into the flashback of their early dating period.

••••••••••Flashback••••••••••

"Antaraaaa," Adit called her, stretching her name while Antara looked at him with eyebrows drawn together.

"I am getting bored, look away from these boring books." He said, snatching the book away from her hands.

"Adit, give it back or I will surely fail this time."Antara tried taking the book from his hand.