|Chapter 6|

Happy Reading♡

- - - - - - - -~dheere dheere se, meri zindagi me aana~🎶- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -
~dheere dheere se, meri zindagi me aana~
🎶
- - - - - - - -

"Remember if I look at you then we have to say your name and If I look down then Mine," Adit said, making her understand for the nth number of times

"Ok but listen, don't make me bad, or else I will break every bone of your body after this competition," Antara said, smiling a devilishly smile.

"You know I read so many books and there are mostly boys who give devilishly smile's. You Antara Saxena are something," Adit said chuckling.

"Of course I am," Antara said, flipping her hair back.

"Antara and Adit, Entry number 16. Please take your seats," The host announced and they moved to their respective seats.

They were sitting while facing each other as in one row there were girls and in front were boys rows.

There were 20 participants and every couple was equally excited.

"So let's start the fun, grab your seat because the game is going to be interesting," The host said, winking at the couples.

The huge auditorium was filled with a round of applause.

"We will ask you all just five interesting questions, you have to write your answer on the board provided to you. If your answer matches with your partner you all will have points per question," The host said.

Every couple filled their own choice and handed it to the person standing beside them.

"Let's begin the fun," The host exclaimed and a love song started in the background.

"Question number one, who apologise first after a fight, that's a easy one guys," The host said

Adit looked at Antara and gestured towards himself.

Antara smiled and wrote his name while shaking her head.

Adit wrote his own name and almost every couple won this question.