|Epilogue|

**Do read the authors note at the end**

Happy Reading♡

- - - - - - - - ~tum joh aaye zindagi me baat ban gyi~🎶- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -
~tum joh aaye zindagi me baat ban gyi~
🎶
- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - ~tum joh aaye zindagi me baat ban gyi~🎶- - - - - - - -

AAntara was humming with the slow tune playing inside her room.

She was trying fastly on her laptop wearing her glasses.

She is one of the best-selling authors of the current time. Finally her dream was a successful reality.

Adit played a major role in her life. He was not just a fan of her writings but also a great pillar of strength. He was one who made her family agree to make her pursue her dream as a writer.

It's been a year since they were married to each other and they dated for three long years before getting married.

"Antara," She heard her husband's tired voice and kept the laptop aside.

"You home early today," She asked and Adit dropped his office bag off the nearby couch and hugged her tightly.

"I was missing my Ara," He said and sat on the couch with Antara on his lap.

"I was missing you too, Aduuuuuuu," Antara said, kissing his cheeks.

"Arghhhhh don't call me that, I am sure you forgot how to give a kiss to your husband," Adit said, pinching her waist.

"Ouchhh, care to remind me dear husband," Antara said giggling.

"I have to remind you a lot of things I guess," Adit said, leaning to kiss her.