|Chapter 4|

Happy Reading♡

- - - -♡ - - -

- - - -♡ - - -

~sazish me samil sara jaahan hai~
🎶

- - - -♡ - - -

Sitting on the edge of her bed Antara opened the small window of her hostel room and plugged in the earphones and played her favourite 90s playlist

Opening her laptop she went to her docs and started typing in haste as she was on deadline for publishing the new chapter of her story, on Wattpad.

Two and a half hours passed by and she was slowly humming the song while typing. As a surprise, she planned to give double updates.

Uploading one of the parts she closed her laptop and looked at the small clock kept on her study table.

It was 6 pm and Adit was coming to pick her up at 7 pm. Her heart was racing rapidly to meet him Today.

She never experienced such a feeling before when she was with Adit.

Neither when they were friends nor when they used to fight.

Choosing a black knee-length dress with a white woollen shrug she went to take a fresh bath.

Adit's condition was no less, before today many of his friends visited his apartment, even his female friends. Just today he was nervous and was on another stair.

He looked around at her for one more time. Being a person who loves to keep in their place.

Adit didn't have to do much cleaning over the materialistic things but he surely needed to clear some dust of blindness from his eyes.

Adit slipped into a pair of blue pants with black hoodies.

Picking up his bike keys he moved towards her hostel.