|Chapter 2|

~kuch tum bolo kuch hum bole,O dholna~

Happy Reading♡

Pacing around in his room

Pacing around in his room. Adit was trying ways to talk to Antara.

He stood in front of the mirror and drew a deep breath.

Giving himself a much-needed dose of confidence. He opened his phone's gallery and opened the pic of Antara and kept it in the little slab in his mirror

He used to live in a one BHK apartment on rent. As coming from a middle-class family he never had huge demands but his every demand was completed by his parents.

One of them was doing MBA, to start up his own business. He wanted to give his parents every happiness they kept aside for their children's
Adit was the elder one having a younger sister.

After coming to Kolkata, he started attending college with a part-time job. His part-time job didn't pay him hugely but was enough to buy novels and for his monthly expenses.

He coughed a little to clear his throat and looked at her picture.

"See Antara I know we have differences, no misunderstanding or I mean you hate me…..shit no she will award me a punch if I said something like this to her," Adit sat on the bed clutching his hair.

Looking at her picture he thought to pour his thoughts straight forward to her. Even though he knew that he might land up in hospital if did something wrong.

Antara was trained in taekwondo and Adit surely feared her moves.

Gathering up courage he got ready in khaki pants with the black shirt.

Before moving out of this room he picked up the novel "Atomic Habits" he was currently reading.

As there comes a phase in each one of ours when we need to concentrate on self-development. He surely was not going to ignore it.

Entering the college campus he moved towards the ground as they knew he would find her there.

Looking around he saw her sitting with one of the seniors. The wave of unknown displeasure passed through his veins.

The realisation hit him that it's her life and he surely can't control it as they don't have any relationship.

They once had a friendship but most often we end on the point we started from.

They started as strangers and passing through the bridge of friendship they again came to the point where they were again strangers.

The only difference was that this time they were strangers with memories.

"Excuse me, Antara. I want to have some talk with you, Can I?" He asked as he reached them.

"No, right now we are busy in some important discussion. I will talk to you afterwards Adit," Antara told him and he nodded her head.

Adit went and sat on the other side watching them talking to each other he constantly tried to ignore the unpleasant feeling.

It was hard to ignore so he chose to engage himself in other activities by opening his phone.

He tried searching for some ideas from Google.

Two minutes later his search history was filled with questions but he didn't find a single thing he could use"

He saw the senior boy leaving and before Antara could leave too he went towards her with fast steps and stopped her holding his wrist.

"Adit, leave my hand," Antara said, glaring at him.

" Sorry I didn't mean to touch you without your permission. It just happened in a way to stop you," He apologised instantly.

Irritating her was a different thing for him but not even in his wildest dream, he would have wanted to make any girl uncomfortable because of him.

Even after his break-up with Natasha he never bad-mouthed her though she was at fault.

On the other hand, Antara looked at him keenly as if for a fraction of a second she saw the same Adit she knew for a whole month.

Not because he was apologising because today his eyes held a different shine.

Shrugging her thoughts away she said," You wanted to say something,"

"Oh yeah can you please sit first," He asked and she nodded and sat down in the place she was sitting a minute ago

After a minute of silence between them when Adit was taking deep breathes to gather the courage to pour his thoughts in front of her.

"Date me," He said being straight forward.

"Are you out of your mind, I will never date a person like you," She said, rolling her eyes in irritation.

"I am not asking you to date me forever just for a week and that too a fake date, only for this book fair," He told her, making her look at him.

"Fine, just for a week," She said standing up but stopped and turned around to face him.

"Atomic Habits, that's a good book you seriously need some good habits in your life," She said looking at him.

"Oh yeah, let's go for a coffee tomorrow evening and I will make you learn some of them too. Afterall I am generous enough," He said standing up and leaving the place not before she rolled her eyes at his words

Antara saw him going away and stood there lost in the sea of her thoughts.

How was the part? Did you guys like it?

So, now they both are up for fake dating each other.

The next chapter is going to be cutey putey

Stay tuned♪
Kritika

Stay tuned♪Kritika