|Chapter 3|

Happy Reading♡

- - - -♡- - - -~dil kyon yeh mera shor kare~🎶- - - -♡- - - -

- - - -♡- - - -
~dil kyon yeh mera shor kare~
🎶
- - - -♡- - - -

- - - -♡- - - -~dil kyon yeh mera shor kare~🎶- - - -♡- - - -

Antara looked at the clothes in her suitcase. Yeah, she was lazy enough to keep all her clothes in the small cupboard beside her daily college outfits and the other ones were kept inside the suitcase.

Till now she didn't care enough to take them out and you wondered what was special today. It's her coffee date with Adit.

Though her brain was proud enough to show her that she doesn't care much about him. Her heart was stupid enough to keep fluttering.

She wore a lavender coloured turtleneck top with black skinny fit jeans. She wore her favourite watch today and sprinkled her favourite perfume.
Note the word her favourite

Grabbing her small side bag she moved out of her room and sat inside the cab she booked earlier.

Reaching the cafe library her eyes wandered to find Adit.

The guy she hates to love yet was putting effort for him.

How hypocritical her heart was.

Her eyes stopped at him as he was sitting at the corner table wearing a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt inside paired with black pants.

Biting the inside of her cheeks she moved towards him.

"Adit," She called him trying to be a little rude but the voice came out as the slow flutter of a flute.

Adit looked at her with an amused expression because before today he never felt such an extreme smoothness in her voice.

He removed his glasses and kept them in his jacket pocket.

"Antara before anything else. I wanna say something can I," Adit asked, closing his novel not before placing their order.

"Go ahead," Antara said leaning to the chair, finding comfort.

"Look, firstly a big sorry for every time I misbehaved with you or hurt you, my intentions were never to make you feel bad or something," Adit apologised to her and saw Antara giving a small smile.

"Secondly can you please meet me tonight, you can decide the place. I want to clear all the misunderstanding between us," Adit said, making her widen her eyes a little.

"I accept your apology even though I am sorry for behaving rudely with you and about the meeting we can meet at your place," Antara said, smiling a bit.

"No issue, you can trust me. I will pick you up from your hostel and even drive you safely back, as I don't trust cabs at night," Adit told her as the waiter kept their coffee cups.

"I can go back and you can pick me up as I don't know the exact location of your appartment," Antara said as she opened her phone that was pinging with notifications continuously.

"I guess someone is too eager to talk to you, do it," Adit said again the same displeasure hit him.

The thoughts of her giving someone else more affection or time do disturb him a lot.

Still, his ego didn't let him pick up the pieces of hint thrown at him to look at the closed view of his feelings.

He was more than sure that he wanted them to end on a good note after the book fair but which point was still a dominating question for him.

"I know you are trained enough to handle all this but I don't even want any other person to mess with you," Adit said not just making her amused but even himself.

The fight between his heart and mind let out those words as they were eager to swim in the way to work as cupids.

Antara looked at him raising her eyebrows in amusement and Adit slowly scratched his eyeshadow.

"I meant that only I can mess up and fight with you," Adit said, slightly twisting his tongue.

"Don't worry I am not going to mess up with everyone I see. I am way more experienced in fighting with you so I do want to mess up with you," Antara said smiling slowly.

The fight going between their respective hearts and minds made their feelings conveyed uncannily, launching a new eye contact filled with unknown emotions.

The emotions, those were eager to come up and let their magic work on them.

The magic that would make them much more than friends or enemies.

Hello,

How was their cute coffee date?

I liked the unknown way of their feelings a lot!!

The next one is going to be a bit more about their feelings!!

Want to know a thing from you all
Are grammatical and spelling still a lot or they decreased?

Stay tuned♪
Kritika

Stay tuned♪Kritika