ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

You shook up from your sleep with a terrified expression on your face.

Only to not find Tutankhamun sleeping beside you, which worried you a bit.

But, you remember that he is the pharaoh, and he is busy at all times.

However, the vision did not put you at ease, it only worried you more about your fate.

You get up from the bed, and look around for your dagger, only to not find it anywhere.

"Where is it?"

You mumble to yourself, messing up the chamber as you search everywhere for it.

When you lose hope in finding it in the chamber, you race out of it and decide to search for Tutankhamun.

You are one hundred percent sure that he is the one who took it from you.

Or at least you hope he gives back to you.

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

After a servant helps to lead you to the throne room, the first thing you do is walk up to the young pharaoh.

"What are you doing here?"

Tutankhamun looks annoyed that you left his chamber.

And not only that but you were escorted here by a male servant.

He doesn't want others to lay their eyes on you or speak to you.

"I can't find my dagger" you state calmly.

"Return back to our chamber, and we shall speak about this later" you sneer at his words.

"Where is it? I need it now!" You exclaim.

Tutankhamun's great-uncle, Ay, smirks at you, walking forward.

"So, you are my grandnephew's new wife" your mouth drops in shock.

"Wife? I do not remember having a wedding or agreeing to be his wife" you say.

"There is no need for that, you became my wife without a wedding ceremony" Tut stands up from his throne.

"I announced to my people this morning that I have taken you as my wife"

The fact that Tutankhamun is just telling you this calmly as if it is nothing, is disturbing.

"You took the dagger, you tricked me, bastard!" You shout angrily.

"Shut up woman, and speak to the pharaoh respectfully" you glare at Ay.

Ay, who is known as greedy, and the man who married Ankhesenamun after Tutankhamun's death.

"Shut your mouth, creep" you spat at him, then look back at your new husband.

"How could you?" Tears start to well up in your eyes.

Seeing you sad, made Tutankhamun's heart shutter, he never meant to hurt you.

"I did it because I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life and afterlife with you" he explains.

"You don't love...it is all this damn curse fault" you utter out.

He walks towards you slowly, the moment he reaches you, he places his palms on your cheeks.

"I know, and I don't care as long as you are here, dear wife"